• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio 2022 Badlands 2-door, 7MT, 5k miles, like new! Reduced to $46,000

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Edited Jan 24 - price reductioin to $50K.

I took delivery of my 2-door Badlands on 11/2/22 - so it's a very late MY 2022 with low miles, currently just under 3,700 miles. Never driven in the snow (no road salt exposure) or off road. The only time it has slept outside of my garage is when it was at the dealership for the MT transmission recall, which was done in May 2023 at 1,900 miles. First oil change was also done during that dealer visit.

I researched this extensively when ordering the non-Sas BL with 7MT - it's a great combination of options and the manual is a blast do drive, but I jumped the gun a few years by ordering the 2-door. Kids are older, but still in the backseat occasionally, and we find road trips rather tight on space. So the reason for selling is that I have a 4-door on order, tentatively scheduled for Feb build (sooner than expected on my end). I don't need this for daily driving, so some miles may be added, so hoping to sell before the 2024 order shows up.

Options ordered:
- Badlands with 7MT which comes with the 4.7 rear axle
- High Package (includes 360 degree cams - now part of the Lux package $$ in 2024)
- Hot Pepper Red Metallic paint (still my favorite color)
- Keyless entry keypad (body color)
- Roof Rails

Aftermarket (note: nothing done to jeopardize remaining warranty):
- Window tint on front doors - matches the OEM tint in the hardtop windows
- PPF on the leading edge of the hood to protect from rock chips
- Ceramic coating on paint - July 2023
- Mabbett mud flaps (4), similar to IAG and similar)
- Mabbett floor mats and seat back protectors
- Bartact paracord handles
- Hitch, same style as OEM, but no wiring (only planned to use for a bike rack)
- Go-Rhino slider steps (love these steps!)
- Factory Badlands rock sliders included in sale, if desired
- Mesh top - Amazon special, but fits well and left installed under the hard top
- Touch screen glass protector
- Amazon JRoad 2-layer tailgate table (not installed yet, but will include)
- Door storage bags

Some other details:
I'm in Cincinnati, OH
I have 100K mechanical extended warranty from Ford - may be transferable?
I have a lien, thru a local bank. If there is a waiting period for title/payoff processing, I'm happy to leave the car parked in my garage during that time.

I can text additional pics if interested. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands 2-door, 7MT, 5k miles, like new! Reduced to $46,000 image1 (1)

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands 2-door, 7MT, 5k miles, like new! Reduced to $46,000 image0 (1)

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands 2-door, 7MT, 5k miles, like new! Reduced to $46,000 image0

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands 2-door, 7MT, 5k miles, like new! Reduced to $46,000 image1

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands 2-door, 7MT, 5k miles, like new! Reduced to $46,000 IMG_5265
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fillups

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Edited / price reduced to $50K - would rather avoid "trade talks" coming up at the dealer... :giggle:

OP
OP
Fillups

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bump! Reduced again to $46,000.

My ordered 2024 is coming soon, anyone interested?

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6036.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6035.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: