Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I assume green will be for Heritage edition only. Get ready for the markup!
Levine has said, "Green exterior will be widely available" in response to someone asking if it would be available across all trims. I would think that means it wouldn't only be the Heritage edition, but who knows...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Levine has said, "Green exterior will be widely available" in response to someone asking if it would be available across all trims. I would think that means it wouldn't only be the Heritage edition, but who knows...
Or that the Heritage edition would be available for the trim levels which have the most sales, but certainly not across the entire product line.

Big Bend, OBX and Base will drive Bronco sales figures over the 6th generation and were planned as the highest volume trim levels by Ford brass (please remember that pre-sale figures are often highly skewed from what the general public will end up purchasing).

Personally I doubt that the "Heritage Edition" will be much different than what the "California Special" is to Mustang. A lower-spec limited* run of appearance-only options that automatically removes your ability to have the "go fast bits" on your Mustang.

*limited only by how many they can sell

OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Aaroneast

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm wondering between oxford and try coat white? not sure what way I want to go!

OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FOUR GREENS CONFIRMED! lol
One of those is the Explorer green: Forged Green Metallic.

Eruption Green Metallic though looks sort of like those green Jerry cans:

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Colors Online - no Green (yet) Eruption Green
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Colors Online - no Green (yet) 2022 Bronco green color teaser?
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Colors Online - no Green (yet) 3EF3FC99-491B-4CA3-87E0-C4F412D5F4B2

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can the @admin delete this thread please? This is so stupid. How would these paint companies know what colors are coming from Ford. Ford can't even get their shit together to build the Bronco but they are going to have the time to reach out to these paint touch up companies with the colors for 2022?????????? This post gives me agita.
This, definitely this. Plus, I'm waiting for 2022 mainly for the body color modular top (still hopeful) and if they nix AMB without ever having a body color top for that one (or a white top for that matter) it would be a huge waste.

OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why do people believe stuff posted on these touch-up paint sites? Here's another one...

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2022/all-models/

Does any of this look believable to you, when Ford hasn't even announced colors for 22MY?
Can the @admin delete this thread please? This is so stupid. How would these paint companies know what colors are coming from Ford. Ford can't even get their shit together to build the Bronco but they are going to have the time to reach out to these paint touch up companies with the colors for 2022?????????? This post gives me agita.
This, definitely this. Plus, I'm waiting for 2022 mainly for the body color modular top (still hopeful) and if they nix AMB without ever having a body color top for that one (or a white top for that matter) it would be a huge waste.
A) The post that broke the 2021 Bronco colors hit in February last year and was sourced from automotivetouchup.com. Everyone of those colors ended up on the 2021 Bronco. Lightning Blue was a late announce. So it is possible.

B) Sure, let's go back to other speculative threads, Ford production interruptions that may or may not affect Bronco but we don't know threads, and spied: x model Bronco in y color at MAP, or driving around somewhere, and remove this speculative thread.

If you don't like the thread, don't read it. It is not intended as news. It is intended as information that may (or may not) at least partially contribute to the puzzle many are wondering about while waiting to make their 2022 selections.

Last edited:

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What Garbage that Anti-Matter Blue isn’t going to be available. Ford yet again missing their mark on things. If only they’d stop listening to focus groups and focus on people actually ordering their product.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like Bronco Sport colors in my opinion. Especially being that there's no green on it which we know is coming for the big Bronco.