• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona 2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Velocity Blue

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Velocity Blue. Highly optioned with 2.7L ecoboost V6 engine mated with 10 speed auto trans. This is the equipment group 314A OBX w/high and lux package. Additional optional equipment includes factory navigation, MIC hardtop w/sound deadening headliner, floor liners, towing package, keyless entry, aux switches, leather trim in roast/blk, cargo net, cargo rug, OEM spare tire cover, and safe deposit box (new in package, not installed). If you're looking at this listing you likely recognize the high package, MIC hard top, factory towing and OEM navigation are build restricted. Ford also announced price increases in the last couple of weeks and I believe the OBX base price increased $1250 before options. Took me over a year from order to delivery which is better than some friends of mine; I got lucky. Since delivery I have changed the wheels (all five) over to Fuel Rush 767 18x9 wheels with +20mm offset (as close to factory as possible) with matching locking lugs, Corsa cold air induction (stock OEM tune), Xpel paint protection film (front fascia, head and fog lamps, A pillars, above windshield, inside doors, and lower rocker area), Xpel tint front door windows, AR Racing billet accessory mount allowing three 1/4-20 mounts in place of factory single breakable plastic, Mabett 6.5 inch rear speaker pods with Alpine R-S65.2 coaxial speakers, Diode Dynamics hitch mount reverse light, 4th brake light, UPR shadow black Bronco letters installed on grille, and additional running light, Bronco Raptor factory rear sway bar (took over two months to get all the parts, several on back order) with all OEM parts. Aftermarket parts in excess of $5500. Really have enjoyed this vehicle but quickly realized with 3 adults and two grandkids space is tight.

Vehicle title is in possession and clear. First oil change (Rodeo Ford-Arizona) was done at 3,600 miles and tire rotation at 5,600. Wire transfer is the preferred method of payment. Willing to accept cash however only at my bank. I will not accept a check or crypto as payment.

Price is $59,999 reflecting market heading south...

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Velocity Blue DSC_1350.JPG

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Velocity Blue DSC_1354.JPG

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Velocity Blue IMG_5794 copy
Sponsored

Last edited:

.bronco6g.

Base
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
dz28

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had planned to sell the set but simply didn't have time before I left MI for AZ. They are actually these >> Bronco OBX OEM wheels The 18's you linked above are for the Bronco Sport. I doubt my set has 100 miles on them half of which from driving home from the dealer. Located in the Milford, MI area. I plan to be back in MI the very end of May.

OP
OP
dz28

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies, however you did find the exact wheel I linked.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dz28

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bump....

OP
OP
dz28

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Price update based on dealer feedback... will have it listed another two weeks then keeping it long term.

OP
OP
dz28

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sold and gone, still have the take off OBX wheels if any interest.
Sponsored