First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all. I upgraded from a Wildtrak that had some rear wheel issues and eventually had to have the axle replaced so it wouldn’t throw codes and systems not work properly. Now I have a 2023 Bronco Raptor. It’s my daily driver. Drove it on Friday. Did not drive it Saturday went to start it Sunday and the entire car was dead. It threw brake codes and a few other things, anybody had issues like this before? I bought it brand new. Little over 10,000 miles. Pic for tax😉

image.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

TaylorfromTexas

Wildtrak
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha noooooo! It started again after one hell of a recharge. Just no idea why it went dead in the first place.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What @jlee504 said. There was a batch of bad batteries that went out in 23, my wife's Bronco Sport Heratige had one. Tried to start it and it was dead.

Take it up to Ford and have the battery replaced.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TaylorfromTexas

Wildtrak
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks yall! I have a previously scheduled appt for an oil change this Friday so I’ll ask them.

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clearly it is totally worn out. Time to buy a new one. Send me your address and I will help you dispose of it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all. I upgraded from a Wildtrak that had some rear wheel issues and eventually had to have the axle replaced so it wouldn’t throw codes and systems not work properly. Now I have a 2023 Bronco Raptor. It’s my daily driver. Drove it on Friday. Did not drive it Saturday went to start it Sunday and the entire car was dead. It threw brake codes and a few other things, anybody had issues like this before? I bought it brand new. Little over 10,000 miles. Pic for tax😉

image.jpg
Hi Whitney! I can look into your Bronco's concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Tafftaff

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dead battery 4 times on my 23 Bronco Raptor in the last 8 months, jump started each time. Called local dealership but no clue what could have caused this. Replaced battery and happened again.
Finally caught in the act 2weeks ago of what's going on while camping on White Rim trail, Canyonlands-the parking lamp turned on ~10pm and stayed on. Started the engine/shut off and has not done again.
Perhaps we all have different software issues, frustrating...
Sponsored