First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang,qx80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been checking blue oval forums for the 23 order guide...nothing yet...anyone have any info?
It was " supposed " to come out today.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The guys at one of the big dealers did a video a few weeks back saying that it will be "published" to them on the 29th and likely late like closer to midnight and not to expect a "public" posting of it until 30th.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lower you expectations. Ford doesn't exactly do Apple-style product releases with strict release date/times. ;)
I want to see the order guide but also want to see the FAQ on if/what we're allowed to change without messing up our price protection
That probably won't happen until after Labor Day when dealers get their 2023MY playbooks from Ford. BUT, we might get something this week (maybe).

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to see the order guide but also want to see the FAQ on if/what we're allowed to change without messing up our price protection
Agreed. Seeing as I'm being pushed (and my color is gone) I may as well upgrade to the 2.7L as long as protection remains.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So do we need to head to the dealership to make the conversion today?

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought they released the letter indicating the order guide will be available on August 29, it looks like this was straight up a lie.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am more curious if they are even going to continue price protection. I think 2021 pp may be safe. Not too confident that those of us with early 2022 pp will be.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought they released the letter indicating the order guide will be available on August 29, it looks like this was straight up a lie.
Eh…. order guides, order bank dates. scheduling, job #1 dates, etc… all of those dates move around all the time. Really nothing new. Bronco Sport order banks, for example, were supposed to open Aug 2nd, then it got delayed until Aug 5th, but they actually opened Aug 4th.

Dealers are already aware that dates will frequently move around and are really nothing more rather than rough target dates.

If you get publically released dates from Ford, you can (usually) trust those dates, or at the very least Ford will send out a second public communication if the dates move. If it’s dealer communications that get leaked, just know that those dates may move and you can’t really trust it.

I know a handful of people took the day off from work on Sept 12th to reorder. I gotta feeling those people are going to be disappointed. Assuming the Sept 12th date actually sticks (which it may not)... it is not uncommon for Ford to open order banks in the late afternoon, 4pm/5pm. Those people are probably going to show up to their dealer at 9am on Sept 12th only to find their dealer can’t actually place their order yet.

Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh I see, I think I'm very impatient as I want a Bronco real bad lol.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
know a handful of people took the day off from work on Sept 12th to reorder. I gotta feeling those people are going to be disappointed. Assuming the Sept 12th date actually sticks (which it may not)... it is not uncommon for Ford to open order banks in the late afternoon, 4pm/5pm. Those people are probably going to show up to their dealer at 9am on Sept 12th only to find their dealer can’t actually place their order yet.
I've been seeing that and honestly don't get it. What's the need to feel like you have to get your updated order in first?? Not like there are only a certain amount of slots that will sell out. Or that the time you place your order is going to guarantee you a certain place in line.

I'm just sending my dealer an email with my changes and wait for my updated DORA to sign and email back. Then sit back and wait just like before.
Sponsored