Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I ordered a Heritage 3/23 then reordered 9/23 Ive never heard anything since
Did you check with ford chat or the hotline? Quickest way to see.
Sponsored

GeorgeTakei

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes
Did you check with ford chat or the hotline? Quickest way to see.
Yes i did chat with Ford, They confirmed my order was placed by my dealer and that they had my email. They had no other info

srt8gofast

Raptor
First Name
Baum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee SRT, 24 BRaptor ordered Jan26
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There are over 5k retail (custom/customer orders). They are building those along with factoring dealer stock (dealer orders). Also, dealer allocation plays a big part along with parts availability -- this is the best way to break down the dealer allocation/scheduling process from another forum --

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

Ford provides Dealers with a schedule for vehicle allocation each week on Monday mornings which shows how many vehicles of each model line that the Dealer has allocation for scheduling that week. That same weekly allocation report also includes information on any regional commodity issues or restrictions. On Monday afternoons, the Scheduling Toolbox Report is released which provides more detailed information on commodity issues and scheduling availability on a national basis. On Tuesday mornings, the AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to show Dealers which vehicle orders have been selected or previewed, on an initial basis, to be selected for scheduling that week. The same report is updated and available on Wednesday morning to show any changes based on commodity issues that may have changed.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants.

Ford generates what are called “SIMS Orders” each week which are Ford’s suggested orders based on commodity information available at the time. If a Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling that week and has no Dealer orders in the USOB or orders that don’t meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS (Smart Inventory Management System) orders if they meet any commodity restrictions in place. The SIMS orders are available to Dealers online Monday mornings and in print form on Tuesday mornings. Dealers can enter their own vehicle orders or change the Ford generated SIMS orders.

Ford Dealers earn vehicle scheduling allocation each month based on reported vehicle sales, current inventory, projected sales, etc. Each month, Dealers usually meet with their Ford Zone Manager to review the allocation offered for scheduling the following month. A Dealer can accept the suggested allocation per vehicle line or change their commitment. Should a Dealer want more allocation than offered for a vehicle line, they can submit a request for supplemental allocation which will be considered based on total allocation available and commitments from other Dealers in their Zone. There are times when Dealers accept less allocation than offered for a vehicle line which makes that allocation available to other Dealers that may be looking for additional inventory. At other times, a Dealer may want more allocation for a vehicle line than Ford has offered. A supplemental allocation request is how Dealers can get allocation for extra inventory.

A Dealer needs allocation each week for scheduling for each vehicle line. Even without allocation for a vehicle line, Ford is pretty good at trying to schedule retail orders even when a Dealer doesn’t have allocation that week. When a Dealer knows that they don’t have scheduling allocation, it’s always a good idea for them to provide the retail order information (Body Code & Order Number) to their Ford Zone Manager and the Regional Scheduler. The Regional Scheduler can reprioritize the retail order to priority code “01” which basically forces the Ford scheduling system to schedule the unit ASAP unless extreme commodity restrictions prevent the scheduling. When a Dealer doesn’t have allocation, the Ford Zone Manager may try to get the allocation from another Dealer that is willing to give up their allocation.

Like I said, SUPER intricate and confusing. Your dealer may not have an allocation for a Heritage this scheduling round. Or it may have an allocation, but someone has a higher priority code than you that order a Heritage; so their build is chosen before yours. Who knows? The only thing you can do is ask your dealer if they can give you priority code of 10, and if they have Heritage allocations; they can choose to tell you or not.
Great information mgp1, thank you!

I've seen similar explanations posted here about the ordering process and describing an Order's Priority Code value, the ranges 1-10 (region assigned), and 10+ (start of dealer-assigned priority range). All good info.

I curious what folks' assigned Priority Code was at the time of Ordering and correlating to when they received their "Scheduled week of" assignment, what it was, and what the "In Production" timeline dates ended up being in the weekly scheduling threads.

What was your order's Priority Code, compared to when you received your "Scheduled Week of" notice?

What would a Priority Code of "05" suggest on a Preview Order sheet for a recently placed order? Is that typical or rare? Does it suggest that it might get a schedule date assigned sooner assuming there is an allocation available? Something else?

Thanks for any info others might have.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

I've seen similar explanations posted here about the ordering process and describing an Order's Priority Code value, the ranges 1-10 (region assigned), and 10+ (start of dealer-assigned priority range). All good info.

I curious what folks' assigned Priority Code was at the time of Ordering and correlating to when they received their "Scheduled week of" assignment, what it was, and what the "In Production" timeline dates ended up being in the weekly scheduling threads.

What was your order's Priority Code, compared to when you received your "Scheduled Week of" notice?

What would a Priority Code of "05" suggest on a Preview Order sheet for a recently placed order? Is that typical or rare? Does it suggest that it might get a schedule date assigned sooner assuming there is an allocation available? Something else?

My initial order in 2022 had a priority code of 10. It look 6 months to get scheduled.

I’m unsure of what my 2024 priority code was because my sales guy placed my order after we talked over text and I just received the confirmation email right after. Retail (customer) orders receive a priority code 10-19, so I’m not sure how a retail order would receive a 05? When your order is being “previewed” by Ford for scheduling, the priority code drops to an 01.

srt8gofast

Raptor
First Name
Baum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee SRT, 24 BRaptor ordered Jan26
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My initial order in 2022 had a priority code of 10. It look 6 months to get scheduled.

I’m unsure of what my 2024 priority code was because my sales guy placed my order after we talked over text and I just received the confirmation email right after. Retail (customer) orders receive a priority code 10-19, so I’m not sure how a retail order would receive a 05? When your order is being “previewed” by Ford for scheduling, the priority code drops to an 01.
Thanks mgp1, yeah I'm trying to figure out how the order received a 05 as well and what it means, if anything at all. :unsure:

I'm prepared for a long wait but still wondering about that priority value listed.

My dealer sent me this the day my retail order went in...
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Priority Scheduling Only This Week (1/18/24) for Raptor, Heritage Limited, Heritage and Everglades OrderPriority

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Thanks mgp1, yeah I'm trying to figure out how the order received a 05 as well and what it means, if anything at all. :unsure:

I'm prepared for a long wait but still wondering about that priority value listed.

My dealer sent me this the day my retail order went in...
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Priority Scheduling Only This Week (1/18/24) for Raptor, Heritage Limited, Heritage and Everglades OrderPriority
Hopefully they’ll do another “priority scheduling” soon and it’ll get scheduled! The game is different with Raptors. I ordered my Everglades 1/9/24 and it got scheduled last Thursday, 1/25/24 so just over 2 weeks. It’s being built week of 3/4. I was fortunate that this is the only Everglades my dealership has ordered and they had the allocation.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Not sure if this will help:

I placed my order on December 1, 2023.

Assigned priority code 03. (I assumed this was because my dealer didn’t know they could order the Everglades, so they had an allotment, but no way to verify that is the actual reason)

Called my dealer on January 1, 2024. Got my VIN and was told it was scheduled for production on February 8, 2024.

Using my newly acquired VIN I logged into the tracker. It showed order confirmed, and assigned build week of February 05. It also showed the last update was December 16, 2023, so it seems to have been scheduled within two weeks of the order.

I received my build date assigned email from Ford on January 12, 2023.

As of this posting, the tracker has not changed for me, and my window sticker still says not available.
Sponsored