Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Wharthog
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes no sense..
5k outstanding orders, priority to build HE with production capacity full yet my order isn't even scheduled?
I think ford is pulling my chain...

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Makes no sense..
5k outstanding orders, priority to build HE with production capacity full yet my order isn't even scheduled?
I think ford is pulling my chain...
That was from last week, they actually did schedule this week.

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Have a BB order from August still not scheduled. Checked this morning.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Not me...
They scheduled “priority only” this week which was Everglades, heritage and Raptors for March build weeks. They’ll probably do a normal trim scheduling in the next 1-2 weeks to fill March production slots.

JKUR

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They scheduled “priority only” this week which was Everglades, heritage and Raptors for March build weeks. They’ll probably do a normal trim scheduling in the next 1-2 weeks to fill March production slots.
Well...I'm a heritage and didn't get scheduled.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well...I'm a heritage and didn't get scheduled.
I think the “priority scheduling” is only for heritage limited, Raptor, and Everglades. Regular Heritage is not getting picked.

Edit: I take it back seems like they are scheduling Heritage this week as well. Strange yours did not get picked.

JKUR

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the “priority scheduling” is only for heritage limited, Raptor, and Everglades. Regular Heritage is not getting picked.

Edit: I take it back seems like they are scheduling Heritage this week as well. Strange yours did not get picked.
I'm guessing I'm not the only...

JKUR

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There should be no outstanding unscheduled orders if I'm understanding things correctly?
Please explain otherwise.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
There should be no outstanding unscheduled orders if I'm understanding things correctly?
Please explain otherwise.
There will be plenty of outstanding orders. There are almost 6k orders in the USOB. Scheduling depends on parts availability and dealer allocation. They are scheduling retail AND stock orders. It’s an intricate process. Scheduling MAY spill over into Friday. Have you checked with Ford chat?

JKUR

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be plenty of outstanding orders. There are almost 6k orders in the USOB. Scheduling depends on parts availability and dealer allocation. They are scheduling retail AND stock orders. It’s an intricate process. Scheduling MAY spill over into Friday. Have you checked with Ford chat?
So there were 5k outstanding orders two weeks ago and my particular order was prioritized at the the same time and production is 5k/wk...how has my order not been scheduled?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
So there were 5k outstanding orders two weeks ago and my particular order was prioritized at the the same time and production is 5k/wk...how has my order not been scheduled?
There are over 5k retail (custom/customer orders). They are building those along with factoring dealer stock (dealer orders). Also, dealer allocation plays a big part along with parts availability -- this is the best way to break down the dealer allocation/scheduling process from another forum --

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

Ford provides Dealers with a schedule for vehicle allocation each week on Monday mornings which shows how many vehicles of each model line that the Dealer has allocation for scheduling that week. That same weekly allocation report also includes information on any regional commodity issues or restrictions. On Monday afternoons, the Scheduling Toolbox Report is released which provides more detailed information on commodity issues and scheduling availability on a national basis. On Tuesday mornings, the AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to show Dealers which vehicle orders have been selected or previewed, on an initial basis, to be selected for scheduling that week. The same report is updated and available on Wednesday morning to show any changes based on commodity issues that may have changed.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants.

Ford generates what are called “SIMS Orders” each week which are Ford’s suggested orders based on commodity information available at the time. If a Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling that week and has no Dealer orders in the USOB or orders that don’t meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS (Smart Inventory Management System) orders if they meet any commodity restrictions in place. The SIMS orders are available to Dealers online Monday mornings and in print form on Tuesday mornings. Dealers can enter their own vehicle orders or change the Ford generated SIMS orders.

Ford Dealers earn vehicle scheduling allocation each month based on reported vehicle sales, current inventory, projected sales, etc. Each month, Dealers usually meet with their Ford Zone Manager to review the allocation offered for scheduling the following month. A Dealer can accept the suggested allocation per vehicle line or change their commitment. Should a Dealer want more allocation than offered for a vehicle line, they can submit a request for supplemental allocation which will be considered based on total allocation available and commitments from other Dealers in their Zone. There are times when Dealers accept less allocation than offered for a vehicle line which makes that allocation available to other Dealers that may be looking for additional inventory. At other times, a Dealer may want more allocation for a vehicle line than Ford has offered. A supplemental allocation request is how Dealers can get allocation for extra inventory.

A Dealer needs allocation each week for scheduling for each vehicle line. Even without allocation for a vehicle line, Ford is pretty good at trying to schedule retail orders even when a Dealer doesn’t have allocation that week. When a Dealer knows that they don’t have scheduling allocation, it’s always a good idea for them to provide the retail order information (Body Code & Order Number) to their Ford Zone Manager and the Regional Scheduler. The Regional Scheduler can reprioritize the retail order to priority code “01” which basically forces the Ford scheduling system to schedule the unit ASAP unless extreme commodity restrictions prevent the scheduling. When a Dealer doesn’t have allocation, the Ford Zone Manager may try to get the allocation from another Dealer that is willing to give up their allocation.

Like I said, SUPER intricate and confusing. Your dealer may not have an allocation for a Heritage this scheduling round. Or it may have an allocation, but someone has a higher priority code than you that order a Heritage; so their build is chosen before yours. Who knows? The only thing you can do is ask your dealer if they can give you priority code of 10, and if they have Heritage allocations; they can choose to tell you or not.

JKUR

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are over 5k retail (custom/customer orders). They are building those along with factoring dealer stock (dealer orders). Also, dealer allocation plays a big part along with parts availability -- this is the best way to break down the dealer allocation/scheduling process from another forum --

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

Ford provides Dealers with a schedule for vehicle allocation each week on Monday mornings which shows how many vehicles of each model line that the Dealer has allocation for scheduling that week. That same weekly allocation report also includes information on any regional commodity issues or restrictions. On Monday afternoons, the Scheduling Toolbox Report is released which provides more detailed information on commodity issues and scheduling availability on a national basis. On Tuesday mornings, the AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to show Dealers which vehicle orders have been selected or previewed, on an initial basis, to be selected for scheduling that week. The same report is updated and available on Wednesday morning to show any changes based on commodity issues that may have changed.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants.

Ford generates what are called “SIMS Orders” each week which are Ford’s suggested orders based on commodity information available at the time. If a Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling that week and has no Dealer orders in the USOB or orders that don’t meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS (Smart Inventory Management System) orders if they meet any commodity restrictions in place. The SIMS orders are available to Dealers online Monday mornings and in print form on Tuesday mornings. Dealers can enter their own vehicle orders or change the Ford generated SIMS orders.

Ford Dealers earn vehicle scheduling allocation each month based on reported vehicle sales, current inventory, projected sales, etc. Each month, Dealers usually meet with their Ford Zone Manager to review the allocation offered for scheduling the following month. A Dealer can accept the suggested allocation per vehicle line or change their commitment. Should a Dealer want more allocation than offered for a vehicle line, they can submit a request for supplemental allocation which will be considered based on total allocation available and commitments from other Dealers in their Zone. There are times when Dealers accept less allocation than offered for a vehicle line which makes that allocation available to other Dealers that may be looking for additional inventory. At other times, a Dealer may want more allocation for a vehicle line than Ford has offered. A supplemental allocation request is how Dealers can get allocation for extra inventory.

A Dealer needs allocation each week for scheduling for each vehicle line. Even without allocation for a vehicle line, Ford is pretty good at trying to schedule retail orders even when a Dealer doesn’t have allocation that week. When a Dealer knows that they don’t have scheduling allocation, it’s always a good idea for them to provide the retail order information (Body Code & Order Number) to their Ford Zone Manager and the Regional Scheduler. The Regional Scheduler can reprioritize the retail order to priority code “01” which basically forces the Ford scheduling system to schedule the unit ASAP unless extreme commodity restrictions prevent the scheduling. When a Dealer doesn’t have allocation, the Ford Zone Manager may try to get the allocation from another Dealer that is willing to give up their allocation.

Like I said, SUPER intricate and confusing. Your dealer may not have an allocation for a Heritage this scheduling round. Or it may have an allocation, but someone has a higher priority code than you that order a Heritage; so their build is chosen before yours. Who knows? The only thing you can do is ask your dealer if they can give you priority code of 10, and if they have Heritage allocations; they can choose to tell you or not.
Wow! Quite a response.
Ford sucks.

GeorgeTakei

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I ordered a Heritage 3/23 then reordered 9/23 Ive never heard anything since
Sponsored