Zerny

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Corolla SE
This is a great teaser! I don’t know how much I like the “4Runner” badging on the lower tailgate like that but other than that, so far so good! Let’s see when more updates come out? It has to be soon. This summer for sure.

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of Broncos
Hmmm, not a bad start.
Can't wait to see the more offroady versions.

Maybe a different color also. This one isn't quite doing it for me.

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of Broncos
Could it mean Lands in US in 282 days? = Jan 4, 2025 release date?!
I thought the other info posted here pointed towards a fall 2024 date for the 2025 model.

The 282nd day of 2024 is Oct 8th (leap year).

Ironically, the day I took delivery of my 2021 Bronco Base 2dr!!!!

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
That's another creative one using the world date style. Not bad thought!

Markarian421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJC TTUE MT
Hmmm, not a bad start.
Can't wait to see the more offroady versions.

Maybe a different color also. This one isn't quite doing it for me.
I think it's pretty funny that the new Land Cruiser and new 4Runner are being showed off in the same color as my 10 year old FJ! I kind of feel like I have to choose that color now. (I wanted the 2014 TT Edition and it only came in that color.)

Edited to add: this color does not photograph well, you really have to see it in person. It's a gray blue, the auto processing in most cameras tries to make it sky blue and especially under some artificial lighting it ends up as baby blue in photos. In Toyota's photos they try hard to make it look darker, and I usually feel like they overshoot in the other direction.

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think this time will be vastly different. Also another thing to note is that even though that was the first one, Toyota did post on March 28th the Tacoma with the Brazilian patent office one. So around the same time. Now I would speculate that they will follow how they did the Land Cruiser Teasers more so then the Tacoma.

IceColdNorth

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
One of the things I like and so do the dogs...the rolldown rear window...will this be a feature of the new model?
I think it's pretty funny that the new Land Cruiser and new 4Runner are being showed off in the same color as my 10 year old FJ! I kind of feel like I have to choose that color now. (I wanted the 2015 TT Edition and it only came in that color.)

Edited to add: this color does not photograph well, you really have to see it in person. It's a gray blue, the auto processing in most cameras tries to make it sky blue and especially under some artificial lighting it ends up as baby blue in photos. In Toyota's photos they try hard to make it look darker, and I usually feel like they overshoot in the other direction.
Thanks for mentioning this. David Chao from Automotive Press recently made a similar comment about Toyota's Trail Dust paint on the new Land Cruiser 250. That paint also looks different, in person. I'll be excited to see all the new paint colors on the next-Gen 4Runner.

Reactions: MJE

Zerny

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Corolla SE

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning this. David Chao from Automotive Press recently made a similar comment about Toyota's Trail Dust paint on the new Land Cruiser 250. That paint also looks different, in person. I'll be excited to see all the new paint colors on the next-Gen 4Runner.
I was really surprised seeing this color in person actually. I thought it was pastel yellow almost like Ford’s Yellowstone (which really does look pastel yellow to me). But in person, again perhaps it was the lighting, it looked much more subdued tan & I really liked it.
2025 Toyota 4runner 2025 4Runner official first photo teaser by Toyota! (in Heritage Blue). Jan 4, 2025 release date hint?! 1711745816061-jr

LessFrequent

First Name
Less
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra TRD OffRoad
This is a great teaser! I don’t know how much I like the “4Runner” badging on the lower tailgate like that but other than that, so far so good! Let’s see when more updates come out? It has to be soon. This summer for sure.
I'm with you on that. Hopefully nothing dental floss can't remove...

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
4Runner reveal is set for the Media drive of the Land Cruiser, Tacoma iForce Max.

Source (see 17:43 mark):

Last edited by a moderator: