First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back from my amazing trip to Moab, my friends and I set out to explore the great outdoors in our home state of Colorado. It was an awesome day of off-roading through the scenic trail to make our way to an area known as 'mini Moab'. There, we sessioned an obstacle that offers various lines ranging from easy to difficult. This is a popular spot for the locals to hang out and recreate Colorado style. I hope you enjoy the video!!

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colorado represent! My BL should be here in December, hopefully we cross paths on the trails!

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado represent! My BL should be here in December, hopefully we cross paths on the trails!
Congrats!! It’ll be nice to do a trail run with the CO owners in the Spring. See ya out on the trail.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What an awesome group of trucks. I'm guessing that gladiator's wheelbase was a little too long for that obstacle. I loved that 2 door Rubicon, but the 4 door straight up looked double jointed. That Metal Cloak suspension on it is unreal. The bronco did very well. I thought you might roll at the end there. My butt puckered watching it.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What an awesome group of trucks. I'm guessing that gladiator's wheelbase was a little too long for that obstacle. I loved that 2 door Rubicon, but the 4 door straight up looked double jointed. That Metal Cloak suspension on it is unreal. The bronco did very well. I thought you might roll at the end there. My butt puckered watching it.
The Gladiator made it up and DOWN the middle line. I have more footage of us doing different lines that I’ll post in the future. The JK was a manual trans so driver was no slouch either. Placing my driver tire so close to the edge definitely had my heart racing a bit.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im shocked at those factory skid plates. I never would've given them that much faith. Also, that dif took the rock like a champ. Any leaks after?

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im shocked at those factory skid plates. I never would've given them that much faith. Also, that dif took the rock like a champ. Any leaks after?
It sure did. No leaks or signs of any serious damage. As much faith I have in the OEM armor, I really would like to add some after market items in the future.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks super familiar but I know it as Illinois gulch and Moab hill.

Iron Oxide

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slave 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Killer! Nice to know there are so many spots just a hop, skip, and a jump away

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco off-roading Rainbow Falls OHV area "mini Moab" in Colorado 1634918204941

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back from my amazing trip to Moab, my friends and I set out to explore the great outdoors in our home state of Colorado. It was an awesome day of off-roading through the scenic trail to make our way to an area known as 'mini Moab'. There, we sessioned an obstacle that offers various lines ranging from easy to difficult. This is a popular spot for the locals to hang out and recreate Colorado style. I hope you enjoy the video!!

Thanks for the video! I love to see people doing what they love. Moving your way next year with my Bronco. Hope to find a cool group of friends to explore and have fun with. Maybe we will cross paths!
Sponsored