GoCats

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since getting my software update to 3.5.3 I've had issues with carplay and my iphone not syncing up on text notifications. It'll show a notification on the text message icon as if I have a message when there are no messages and sometimes wont show a notification if I do have a message. Super annoying, defeats the whole purpose of having that feature since now I have to pick up my phone to check. I love the full screen car play but almost isn't worth it at this rate for me personally.

Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was super buggy. Those issues plus maps was laggy and others Im forgetting. Ive had 4 updates since 3.5.3 and all is well now. I also deleted the phone completely from Sync and repaired it and carplay somewhere in the middle of those new updates, so not sure exactly what fixed it.

OP
OP
GoCats

GoCats

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was super buggy. Those issues plus maps was laggy and others Im forgetting. Ive had 4 updates since 3.5.3 and all is well now. I also deleted the phone completely from Sync and repaired it and carplay somewhere in the middle of those new updates, so not sure exactly what fixed it.
Yes totally agree, seeing the same issues on maps as well. Good to know. Glad they addressed those issues and are pushing out new software updates. I'll just patiently wait knowing they've fixed them.

Thanks!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol I can't even get the update to well......update
Now maybe I think that s a good thing

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still waiting on my update, but carplay has always been glitchy for me. Just here to say
Go Cats!
Sponsored