JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 24 4Runner TRD Pro, 67 Dodge R/T
2025 4Runner Platinum and lifted 4Runner rendering.

From Toyota Press release:

Platinum slots above the Limited grade by adding unique black exterior styling elements, heated second-row seats, a standard tow tech package, Head-Up Display and automatic rain sensing wipers.

2025 Toyota 4runner PLATINUM 2025 4Runner First Look and Trim Contents + Lifted 6th Gen 4Runner Rendering) 6th gen 2025 4runner Platinum trim model

2025 Toyota 4runner PLATINUM 2025 4Runner First Look and Trim Contents + Lifted 6th Gen 4Runner Rendering) 2025 4RUNNER ON 35s.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
I’m really curious to know what the platinum might offer over the limited. I’m assuming the limited will be similar to the Taco, so have say cooled seats, which already puts it on par or ahead of other midsize offerings. Nice rendering! Thanks!

Boobajoob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I’m really curious to know what the platinum might offer over the limited. I’m assuming the limited will be similar to the Taco, so have say cooled seats, which already puts it on par or ahead of other midsize offerings. Nice rendering! Thanks!
I remember reading their tow tech package, heated rear seats, and iforcemax as standard, plus the black trims.

I’m wondering what the cost diff would be between that and a hybrid limited.

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
I remember reading their tow tech package, heated rear seats, and iforcemax as standard, plus the black trims.

I’m wondering what the cost diff would be between that and a hybrid limited.
Ah yes, that’s right, the hybrid isn’t standard on the limited but it is on platinum. Once you add that option on I’d hope the cost diff wouldn’t be very much, but it’s still probably more than I’d think. But for me I’d probably just go platinum & want all that stuff anyways. Then wonder why it costs like an LC…. Thanks for the tips, I hadn’t read what the difference was. I just assumed it might be like a Ford thing where they get unique leather seats or something.

OP
OP
JIMIPRO

JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 24 4Runner TRD Pro, 67 Dodge R/T
Here is the upgrades to the Platinum. I can't find exactly what the Tow Tech Pkg includes but maybe the Brake Controller. I believe the Limited grade has heated and cooled seats standard, just like the 5th Gen.

As @Boobajoob has stated, IForce Max with FT 4WD standard.

From Toyota Press release:

Platinum slots above the Limited grade by adding unique black exterior styling elements, heated second-row seats, a standard tow tech package, Head-Up Display and automatic rain sensing wipers.

Boobajoob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
If you look at the sequoia packages list it offers:

Tow Technology Package
Digital display rearview mirror, Trailer Backup Guide with Straight Path Assist (SPA) *

I would hope the brake controller is standard on all 4R models.

Gastan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
So the Platinum will be the most technology and luxury packed of the trims?

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
So the Platinum will be the most technology and luxury packed of the trims?
I got that impression from the press reveal. From what I heard, I expect it to be fully loaded in comfort. That said, if it's like the Tundra. The line up in $ from Limited goes.

Limited > Platinum > 1794 > TRD Pro > Capstone

Boy that build site will get some activity once it goes live with 9 trims LOL
Honestly, I'd probably get a platinum with that look. I like the black trim styling. The scoop may just have to come off.

Last edited:

4runnin

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
I made a quick edit to remove the air damper at the front if anyone is interested to see what this might look like. I think the Platinum trim is the best looking trim I've seen so far. Less mega truck bro vibes. I also like the Toyota badge at the front it looks simple and cleaner.

2025 Toyota 4runner PLATINUM 2025 4Runner First Look and Trim Contents + Lifted 6th Gen 4Runner Rendering) 6th gen 2025 4runner Platinum trim model

Nuke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum
I'm in for the Platinum. Precisely as pictured! However, not 100% onboard with the all black wheels. Chin delete - immediately! Not going to be cheap, as the power running boards alone are roughly a $2K feature.

Last edited: