Sponsored

6 speaker with Subwoofer Delete option ?

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m curious if I choose to go with the option to delete the subwoofer from the 6 speaker option.
Would I also lose any sub wiring or important parts needed when I install a new after market subwoofer ?

from the reviews I’ve read and seen on YouTube. The speakers and subwoofer in the Badlands (high package. Non B&O) are pretty terrible.
so my plan is to upgrade all of speakers when I receive my bronco.

my concern is if i choose to remove the subwoofer during my build.
and Although it is a $250 credit.
Is it worth it?
Or will I regret later in the sense that I lose some other important parts, wires for my future aftermarket subwoofer upgrade install .

5D7CA9EC-7E48-4979-BE20-F7025388FAB8.jpeg
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Using something like the Plugnplaykits.com harness adapter you will have everything you need to hookup an aftermarket subwoofer without the factory sub installed. If you’re set on aftermarket I see no value to having the factory sub.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wasn’t given a choice. It just came without a subwoofer. Am I mistaken or is there some way to delete it on your own!? It seemed like a compromise since they just didn’t have the parts.

It’s a fairly expensive adventure but anything can be fixed. The system without the sub, and I genuinely mean this, sounds HORRIBLE. I enjoy music in the car, and honestly the week it’s back from the dealer (warranty work) it’s going straight to get a nice stereo installed because it’s not even close to acceptable. Sounds hollow, even after working with all the adjustments the system allows.

Bronco911

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR Big Bend, squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wasn’t given a choice. It just came without a subwoofer. Am I mistaken or is there some way to delete it on your own!? It seemed like a compromise since they just didn’t have the parts.

It’s a fairly expensive adventure but anything can be fixed. The system without the sub, and I genuinely mean this, sounds HORRIBLE. I enjoy music in the car, and honestly the week it’s back from the dealer (warranty work) it’s going straight to get a nice stereo installed because it’s not even close to acceptable. Sounds hollow, even after working with all the adjustments the system allows.
You are right, you dont have the option of getting a subwoofer delete. They do it for you lol, I was lucky that my build week was second to last of the 7 speaker option.

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Using something like the Plugnplaykits.com harness adapter you will have everything you need to hookup an aftermarket subwoofer without the factory sub installed. If you’re set on aftermarket I see no value to having the factory sub.
Thank you for the info.
No subwoofer it is

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes. It was giving me an option to keep or delete on the Ford website build page.
I will be doing the No Sub and simply going my own 7 speaker upgrade

Thank you for your reply
Sponsored