First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: We were on schedule, then we had a tool defect. But tools are in process of repair, the fitup went great and great first product was made, as soon as the repairs are done we will be running product full steam.
Look at our other thread for the presale!

Wrapping up tool construction this month, production scheduled for April. We will post more about the launch when we get closer to a firm date.
Please don't hold us to these dates as until this is all tested out nothing is certain.

Current facts:
  • Same Armorlite TPO mix surface layer that is far more durable than the oem washout floor.
  • Polyester insulation.
  • Floor will be 1 piece unlike our Wrangler line.
  • Colored drain plugs will be available, black as shown will be standard.
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Made in the USA
  • 2 Door and 4 Door will launch within weeks of each other as long as trials go as planned.
  • All variants, carpet models, factory washout, Braptor all fit with same floor system.
  • No Cargo at this moment, we felt there are plenty of cargo mat covers available and we wanted to offer something that is more of a floor replacement like the main cabin floor is.
  • Launch sale will be available, and will be announced here.

Here is a sneak peak at the rendering of the 2 Door Bronco floor.
Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco bronco 2dr render.JPG

And the rendering of the 4 door Bronco floor.
Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco bronco 4dr black
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does the surface feel on this feel, is it soft like the OEM or hard like a bedliner? I will be a early adopter for sure, one of the things I regret about my Outer Banks is the carpet!

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does the surface feel on this feel, is it soft like the OEM or hard like a bedliner? I will be a early adopter for sure, one of the things I regret about my Outer Banks is the carpet!
Hard to explain. I might relate it to the sole of a work boot. It has give to it but it's not hard like a plastic, but also not floppy and limp. It holds its structure even when out of the vehicle.

Here is some pictures and a link to an install being performed in a Wrangler JL 2dr.
Armorlite install part starts at around 4:51

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_3200.JPEG

Here is the fiber insulator, it is a waterproof polyester, basically recycled plastic. If you swamp it, it allows for a breathability to allow the factory passive drains which are already in the Bronco to shed any rogue moisture.
Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_3195.JPEG

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_3355.JPEG

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_3353.JPEG

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco 1709595072518

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_3353.JPEG

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the reply, I have been waiting for more news on this front. Look forward to more info soon about pricing and ordering!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just take my money, please!

Thanks for the update. I could have used this yesterday in the mud! My top priority for this year is the upgrade. Looking forward to it.

Sponsored

andersman02

Big Bend
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will the be enough space for sound deafening material underneath?

Charlotte Kev

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrapping up tool construction this month, production scheduled for April. We will post more about the launch when we get closer to a firm date.
Please don't hold us to these dates as until this is all tested out nothing is certain.

Current facts:
  • Same Armorlite TPO mix surface layer that is far more durable than the oem washout floor.
  • Polyester insulation.
  • Floor will be 1 piece unlike our Wrangler line.
  • Colored drain plugs will be available, black as shown will be standard.
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Made in the USA
  • 2 Door and 4 Door will launch within weeks of each other as long as trials go as planned.
  • All variants, carpet models, factory washout, Braptor all fit with same floor system.
  • No Cargo at this moment, we felt there are plenty of cargo mat covers available and we wanted to offer something that is more of a floor replacement like the main cabin floor is.
  • Launch sale will be available, and will be announced here.

Here is a sneak peak at the rendering of the 2 Door Bronco floor.

And the rendering of the 4 door Bronco floor.
Price?

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will the be enough space for sound deafening material underneath?
You should have room for some 1.5-2mm butyl deadener. Just keep it about an inch from the drain plugs, don't cover the passive drains, and probably keep it away from where the trim is because that should already be a snug fit.

Note that contrary to the sales tactic of most butyl based deadeners like Dynamat, hushmat, killmat etc. These are only effective at reducing resonance and vibration that travels through large metal panels that lack definition or support. You can usually get by only using 25-50% of the coverage and notice the same results.

The most effective overall Noise (NVH) reduction is made through acoustical fiber absorbers. We have been doing just this for the better part of a century as our parent company Auria specializes in this for the OEM's, and we have the 2nd largest NVH test lab in the country.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will you take my carpet for a trade in value? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Keep the details coming, interested.
Settled for an off the lot Bronco with carpet, bleh.

Sponsored

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

this is the mod i’m most looking forward to!

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hard to explain. I might relate it to the sole of a work boot. It has give to it but it's not hard like a plastic, but also not floppy and limp. It holds its structure even when out of the vehicle.

Here is some pictures and a link to an install being performed in a Wrangler JL 2dr.
Armorlite install part starts at around 4:51

IMG_3200.JPEG

Here is the fiber insulator, it is a waterproof polyester, basically recycled plastic. If you swamp it, it allows for a breathability to allow the factory passive drains which are already in the Bronco to shed any rogue moisture.
IMG_3195.JPEG

IMG_3355.JPEG

IMG_3353.JPEG

1709595072518.jpeg

IMG_3353.JPEG
So sell me on your product. Why should I want to buy your product vs buying Ford’s wash out flooring? What does your flooring offer that makes it better?

Your initial cost is lower (based on the cost of your Wrangler flooring), but then you charging $285 in shipping, your product cost is more Ford’s wash out flooring delivered to the dealership parts counter.

🤷‍♂️

IMG_7575.png

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Armorlite_Kail Why does your 2-dr product have holes for the non-existing under seat duct work? The OEM washout floor and carpet floor for the 2-dr has the mold/shape for duct work but there is no duct work under the floor. It is a hollow void. For the OEM washout floor there is no opening.

Photo credit: @Squatch
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Sponsored