Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure how this game is lost or won. Does the higher number win or lose? I'm at 912 days here. Anyhow, congrats! Looks great!

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure how this game is lost or won. Does the higher number win or lose? I'm at 912 days here. Anyhow, congrats! Looks great!
I guess the highest wins? Counting from the reservation date doesn’t make any sense anyway. But everyone likes to be over dramatic about their wait time for some reason 🤷‍♂️
Either way, congratulations to the OP on finally getting your bronco.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Siri tells me im at 911 days and counting… F*%#ing Ford

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations. Enjoy your new ride! I am still unscheduled from day 1 hour 1 but am always happy to see others get their Broncos! Red looks good too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
odie7777777

odie7777777

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hang in there, it’s worth the wait

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the highest wins? Counting from the reservation date doesn’t make any sense anyway.....
Yes it does, we've been waiting since we put in the reservation. For those that 'looked up' at some point and walked into a dealer, pointed a picture, and said with a grunt, "I want one, pls order" then you should count from there. For the enthusiast that actually placed a reservation, which was suppose to be the only way to get one of the first batch, it makes perfect sense.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes it does, we've been waiting since we put in the reservation. For those that 'looked up' at some point and walked into a dealer, pointed a picture, and said with a grunt, "I want one, pls order" then you should count from there. For the enthusiast that actually placed a reservation, which was suppose to be the only way to get one of the first batch, it makes perfect sense.
I’ve been waiting for a bronco to come back for the last 10 years. Do I get to add that on to mine? That’s not really a logical reason, other than the fact that people like to make it seem over dramatic like I said.

When you make a reservation 8 hours before you arrive at a restaurant, do you complain that you’ve been waiting for your food hours even after just sitting down to order?

Just doesn’t make sense. But to each their own, I’m not going to argue about it and further derail the original post.

OP
OP
odie7777777

odie7777777

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been waiting for a bronco to come back for the last 10 years. Do I get to add that on to mine? That’s not really a logical reason, other than the fact that people like to make it seem over dramatic like I said.

When you make a reservation 8 hours before you arrive at a restaurant, do you complain that you’ve been waiting for your food hours even after just sitting down to order?

Just doesn’t make sense. But to each their own, I’m not going to argue about it and further derail the original post.
Take a deep breath, you got yours a year ago

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... I’m not going to argue about it and further derail the original post.
Good.

Waiting on a pipe dream is one thing, waiting after Ford said we are building it first come, first serve is another.

I was at KOH 2020 (jan/feb), they had a big PR campaign, lighting up the hillside and everything but I don't count from there.

To keep on track I waited 907 days but 9 of those were on me. On the bright side from the survey sampling of this forum, which is a pretty good cross-section, it looks like ford is knocking the early ones out.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You couldn’t even order one until 722 days ago. Why do people count the reservation date? Seen some reserve 13 July 20 and not convert to order until Oct 21. Some others order hard top, tow and other constraints even after being told it would delay their Bronco. Heard one ordered and then 99d to get a color or Raptor.
Sponsored