Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Base
Notes:
  • Production Weeks: 4/29 - 5/27.
  • Best Availability this week:
    • All type of orders with Soft Top
    • Badlands orders with Sasquatch Package (765)
  • No Availability this week:
    • E4G - 4-Door Heritage Limited
    • E4E - 2-Door Heritage Limited
  • Limited Availability:
    • 43L - Hard Top Molded-in-Color
    • 43C/43Z - Dual Tops
  • Important:
    • Raptor Orders will require a mix in the order bank of 70% with Optional Beadlock Wheel (64T) and 30% with standard wheel and 50% with vinyl and 50% with leather interior.

Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-1.jpeg

Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-2.jpeg

Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-4.jpeg

Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-3.jpeg
Sponsored

Milo1963

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing again. Beginning to wonder if this aggravation is worth it. 2.7L OBX Soft top, How hard can it be?

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜89 Camaro RS, ā€˜14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing again. Beginning to wonder if this aggravation is worth it. 2.7L OBX Soft top, How hard can it be?
When did you place your order? Have you called your dealership?

Milo1963

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When did you place your order? Have you called your dealership?
1/29/24 and yes ford said a month ago it was "clean" and I'm not getting any answers so far from my dealer. Knew I'd have to wait. But I also know sales have dropped off a lot so didn't think I'd have a 6 month wait. Been driving only pickups since 1986 and have always wanted a Bronco so I'll stick it out. Patience is a virtue of which I have little LOL

Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / Mercedes E350 (2014)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting in this is the first time Iā€™ve seen ā€œdual topā€ mentioned, which is a feature of mine. Iā€™m guessing that was the cause of the somewhat delay on mine. Hope it all comes together and get to enjoy it over Memorial Day while I have my entire family here to celebrate our sonā€™s 16th Birthday (heā€™s not getting this Bronco, but a 2014 VW Tiquan instead. Iā€™m dumb, not stupid!) my delivery method is convoy so shouldnā€™t be any delays with messing with the trainā€¦

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
1/29/24 and yes ford said a month ago it was "clean" and I'm not getting any answers so far from my dealer. Knew I'd have to wait. But I also know sales have dropped off a lot so didn't think I'd have a 6 month wait. Been driving only pickups since 1986 and have always wanted a Bronco so I'll stick it out. Patience is a virtue of which I have little LOL
You must be new hereā€¦ 6 month waits are rookie numbers! šŸ˜‚ I didnā€™t think Iā€™d have a 42+ month waitā€¦ and still waiting. šŸ˜”

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get scheduled in the next few weeks for May/June Build Week. Likely waiting on allocation and order priority for your dealer if itā€™s not a constraint.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You can always see what nearby dealers have in stock. I initially ordered a non squatch outerbanks on December 27th and was finally scheduled for the week of March 11th. On Feb. 28th I was driving by a local Ford dealership and I saw a Heritage being unloaded from the transit truck so I went in and it was actually an abandoned order they were going to sell for MSRP so I ended up buying it instead of my original order. Dealerships nowadays have a lot of Broncos in stock selling for MSRP. Some 2023 models are even selling for under sticker so I'd suggest keeping an eye out on lot Broncos esp if you'd rather not wait the 6+ months some ppl are having to wait

Milo1963

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for your replies guys. I can't even imagine waiting as long as ColoradoBroncoFan. My dealer is a smaller one. They haven't moved a Bronco I know for over 3 months. Their 2023's are marked down already. I will probably keep mine for at least 10 years so I'm pretty specific about what I want, otherwise TXBronco1313 is exactly right. Had my 1972 3/4 ton ford truck for over 15 years, my Tundra for 12, so you understand lol

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks for your replies guys. I can't even imagine waiting as long as ColoradoBroncoFan. My dealer is a smaller one. They haven't moved a Bronco I know for over 3 months. Their 2023's are marked down already. I will probably keep mine for at least 10 years so I'm pretty specific about what I want, otherwise TXBronco1313 is exactly right. Had my 1972 3/4 ton ford truck for over 15 years, my Tundra for 12, so you understand lol
I here itā€™s worth the waitā€¦ šŸ¤”

Sponsored

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜89 Camaro RS, ā€˜14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's truly unfortunate you've been waiting so long. I know you're not alone, but it doesn't make it suck any less. I'd pester your dealership and see what priority code you currently have. I ordered my outer banks with hard top and luxe package on 3/7 and they already scheduled it for the week of 4/29. It's really unfair to people who have been waiting!!

I have been without my Challenger for 5 months - still in the shop and they cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I'm so grateful that I'll get a car soon because my life has been hell without a car so long.

Sending prayers to the Bronco Gods that you get your order picked up SOON!!!

Milo1963

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's truly unfortunate you've been waiting so long. I know you're not alone, but it doesn't make it suck any less. I'd pester your dealership and see what priority code you currently have. I ordered my outer banks with hard top and luxe package on 3/7 and they already scheduled it for the week of 4/29. It's really unfair to people who have been waiting!!

I have been without my Challenger for 5 months - still in the shop and they cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I'm so grateful that I'll get a car soon because my life has been hell without a car so long.

Sending prayers to the Bronco Gods that you get your order picked up SOON!!!
I think the LUX package was the way to go, I've seen on here other people get theirs with the LUX. I ordered the Mid package. I also got the soft top which is suposed to be easier to get. Guess I was wrong.

M4Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can always see what nearby dealers have in stock. I initially ordered a non squatch outerbanks on December 27th and was finally scheduled for the week of March 11th. On Feb. 28th I was driving by a local Ford dealership and I saw a Heritage being unloaded from the transit truck so I went in and it was actually an abandoned order they were going to sell for MSRP so I ended up buying it instead of my original order. Dealerships nowadays have a lot of Broncos in stock selling for MSRP. Some 2023 models are even selling for under sticker so I'd suggest keeping an eye out on lot Broncos esp if you'd rather not wait the 6+ months some ppl are having to wait
I just did the same thing! Ordered beginning of December and last Sat decided to buy one of the lot. Can you believe on Thursday, the first Thursday I wasnā€™t checking my email every second, my order got scheduled lol. I ordered a OBX but bought a Wildtrak and loving every minute of it. I wasnā€™t to thrilled with the interior options for the OBX so Iā€™m really glad I bought the Wildtrak.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just did the same thing! Ordered beginning of December and last Sat decided to buy one of the lot. Can you believe on Thursday, the first Thursday I wasnā€™t checking my email every second, my order got scheduled lol. I ordered a OBX but bought a Wildtrak and loving every minute of it. I wasnā€™t to thrilled with the interior options for the OBX so Iā€™m really glad I bought the Wildtrak.
Congrats on your new Bronco! Yeah for me the Heritage aesthetics blew the OBX out of the water and Iā€™m very glad I went with it. Crazy how a year ago dealers were marking up Broncos 10k+ (and ppl were buying) and now theyā€™re sitting on lots selling for under MSRP in some cases

Binford

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2017 Super Duty dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You must be new hereā€¦ 6 month waits are rookie numbers! šŸ˜‚ I didnā€™t think Iā€™d have a 42+ month waitā€¦ and still waiting. šŸ˜”

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get scheduled in the next few weeks for May/June Build Week. Likely waiting on allocation and order priority for your dealer if itā€™s not a constraint.
Can I ask a silly question? Why has Ford not built your Bronco after 42 months of waiting? What are they waiting on?
Sponsored