Sponsored

964 Days and now delivered, how many more July 2020 order holders still?

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

July 24, 2020 reservation. Ordered at every opportunity.

Scheduled for 4/10 week
Also a July 24th res, scheduled for 4/3 week! Pretty darn excited.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanna see it! Have you popped it's offroad cherry yet? If not we should go out this weekend.
Not not yet. This thing delivered at a bad time for me. I am in the middle of some big projects at work and with my house. I haven't even pushed all the buttons in it yet. I plan on taking some time off in April to go find some dirt.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered at every opportunity. I guess in my mind the reservation date stinks in my memory more than any of these orders and seems to be the standard that people count from. I am just curious how many people from the July launch are still out there waiting.
July 25, 2020 here and took delivery on Feb 2 of a 2023, so over 930 days or something like that.

I also have the hood latch issue and took to dealer this past week, but it’s actually been calm for over a week or so, so we’re recording whenever it happens again. Opening and closing, did help a little bit; this issue is minor, so enjoy your rig.

Glad you were able to secure it before Brocomageddon which started today and will see a ton of disappointed guys.

Most important, welcome to the 2 Dr Cartel. Remember, ”Blood In, Blood Out!” :oops: !!
Sponsored