First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just roughly counted the number of folks viewing the individual forums here - over 3,000. To me that's amazing indicator of Bronco interest and I think a sign of good things to come. Bimmerpost (BMW) has a only small fraction by comparison. And think about how many BMW's are out there. I believe the aftermarket will continue to rise in support our community over the next 12-24 months. And if Ford can get monthly production up to 12-15k per month we'll be seeing Broncos everywhere as time goes on. New clubs, outings and pure enjoyment. :)

I'm envious of those driving their broncos now, but excited I'll be getting one sometime.

Take care. Contented
Sponsored

AK Dcoy

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m so excited for production to pick up! I know Iā€™m way down the list- OBX, hard top, 2.7L, lux, tow, AND undercoating. I want all the hard stuff. But Iā€™m trying to be patient.
I got to test drive a BB tonight! A friend got one as a rental from the dealership and brought it over for me to try. Comfortable, solid, and smooth. Many, many differences from what Iā€™ve ordered, but similar enough!