First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I sign in to my ford account, I can see my initial reservation for my bronco. But I have nothing else on there. It says contact your dealer. It has my reservation number but that is it. Does everyone else have updated info on their pages?
Thanks

K
Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I sign in to my ford account, I can see my initial reservation for my bronco. But I have nothing else on there. It says contact your dealer. It has my reservation number but that is it. Does everyone else have updated info on their pages?
Thanks

K
That sounds about right: Order date, Order Number, In-Store Order, and Contact Dealer.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it show it as an order like below, or just a reservation?

Ford Bronco Ford.com sign in 1618506758521

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s about right

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe all show the image of the original reservation but the header should show what you actually ordered. All converted orders, as far as I know, show "In-Store Order" once your dealer submitted your build.
Ford Bronco Ford.com sign in Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 1.15.54 PM

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks just like that... no order number............:(
And you submitted a build with your dealer and got a confirmation from them? Did they send you your build sheet?

OP
OP
blanchardsbronco

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, it at least states in store order..........

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, it at least states in store order..........
The order number that I blanked out was the same as the reservation number...you must have something here, right?

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To the OP I think that little info is normal. Updates will come to your Email & you might then be able to see more info once your Bronco actually starts getting made.

Question, is anyone's color not the one they ordered? I have 2Dr CarbG but my Ford Account shows Black. Thanks.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To the OP I think that little info is normal. Updates will come to your Email & you might then be able to see more info once your Bronco actually starts getting made.

Question, is anyone's color not the one they ordered? I have 2Dr CarbG but my Ford Account shows Black. Thanks.
I changed my order from a Base to Big Bend, but the Ford site still says Base (with a picture of a Big Bend). But my dealer rep showed me the build sheet and assured me that the order is correct in the system. I don't think the consumer-facing side of this is accurate or updated...

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed my order from a Base to Big Bend, but the Ford site still says Base (with a picture of a Big Bend). But my dealer rep showed me the build sheet and assured me that the order is correct in the system. I don't think the consumer-facing side of this is accurate or updated...
Thanks for the reassurance. I had VB all the way up until I changed it to CarbG before that whole 3/19 deadline.. It was VB on the site but since the change, the picture online has shown Black even though I was pretty sure he did it correctly as I watched him do it with my own eyes. Thanks again man

Y1Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe all show the image of the original reservation but the header should show what you actually ordered. All converted orders, as far as I know, show "In-Store Order" once your dealer submitted your build.
Ford Bronco Ford.com sign in Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 1.15.54 PM
Looks like we all have the same lol
Ford Bronco Ford.com sign in 1618508433492

BroncoBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My Ford account on the website shows a picture of a Bronco with Area 51 but nothing states what color my order is nor any of the options I requested.

I did order Cactus Grey and somehow my confirmation email from Ford says Area 51. I addressed this with my dealer and it looks like my dealer messed this one up. Still awaiting the change confirmation on the color I requested.
Sponsored