First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From high atop Prospect Mountain State Park in the in the Adirondacks I thought you would like to see a few good pics of our 2 door Outerbanks SAS.
wishing everyone a happy memorial day weekend. Salute to all our great veterans who served & sacrificed so we can enjoy our beautiful country. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

pS- 2 months in with my Bronco and I love it more every day.

IMG_8042.png

IMG_8040.jpeg

IMG_8039.jpeg
Sponsored

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice pictures, I have been there several times..I live in Saratoga Springs Area..

OP
OP
ADK23

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Diller

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F250, 2012 Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Lake George area is one of my favorite places. My exe and I camped at the Lake George RV park every year.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very familiar with the area; Lake George is one our families favorites. My brother owns a summer home in Hague that we used often when living in N.J. Now a resident of Fla. it isn’t as convenient. Although made last fall trip up to Hague for a week and then went on to the New Hampshire Off Rodeo. While attending the rodeo received notice of delivery of the 2 door Wildtrak, when we returned to Florida the following week. There is a smile on my face everyday since.😎👍🏻

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADK23

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very familiar with the area; Lake George is one our families favorites. My brother owns a summer home in Hague that we used often when living in N.J. Now a resident of Fla. it isn’t as convenient. Although made last fall trip up to Hague for a week and then went on to the New Hampshire Off Rodeo. While attending the rodeo received notice of delivery of the 2 door Wildtrak, when we returned to Florida the following week. There is a smile on my face everyday since.😎👍🏻
I’m familiar with Hague for sure. Gorgeous up that way around Fort Ticonderoga the whole region is definitely Bronco territory !

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is video of one of my favorite times in Hague; miss it dearly and the cleanest water anywhere in America! :cool:
Sponsored