Sponsored

Aftermarket brands you'll definitely use again.

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncBusterTX - everything this guy has made is incredible. Great customer service too!

https://tinyurl.com/BroncBuster

Use BroncoPatriot for the coupon and get 10% off too!

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From personal experience:

Hammerbuilt.
Zroadz.

Super solid and tough!

17A4376C-BC31-4D65-B6E0-C9F9FF2B88EA.jpeg

A3915436-BE6E-442E-8540-EBB55FFCC94B.jpeg

QJJ10

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want to let you know that Mabett is a retailer, not manufacture. They are in fact buying the same products from the same place from all the other people that you say are "knockoffs". They are all the same products rebranded. Just wanted to let you know :)
I still believe Mabett is the real manufacturer, otherwise it would be hard to explain why they sell most of the products first.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vendors hitting the mark so far:
  1. HSP Handles - Love them, clean look!
  2. JCR Prerunner Bar - Quality.
  3. Oracle Fogs - works good, fantastic price excluding you need to get a washer to adjust the throw.
  4. PlugNPlay Kits - made life easy upgrading audio.
  5. BuiltRight Molle - quality, fast shipping.
  6. RTR Wheels - Went EVO6, amazing quality.
  7. Emblem City - Really nice, you get what you pay for.
  8. ExtremeTerrain - Good lugs and price. Fast shipping.
  9. Tufskinz - Like them since they are rugged and have grip.
TBD/Upcoming:
  1. Archetype Racing - Waiting on a badge, no eta or idea. Just some shit about starkiller but their products are quality. Not worried.
  2. Havoc Trailcrawler Sliders - delayed shipping, said end of month.
  3. TD Distro - Ordering some recovery boards soon.
  4. Oracle Round 2 - Waiting on the tail lights that are hopefully here this month.
  5. JCR Round 2/3 - ordering winch mount soon. Short rack at some point.
Did you ever get your Havoc Trailcrawler Sliders?

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you ever get your Havoc Trailcrawler Sliders?
Nope, they claim it is shipping the end of the month. Website now lists shipping early Oct for new orders so hopefully this is accurate.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, they claim it is shipping the end of the month. Website now lists shipping early Oct for new orders so hopefully this is accurate.
The current shipping time is still BS. I ordered 8/30 and at that time, the shipping date was 9/9-9/14. Early September I asked for an update and was told 10/5. I just asked today and was told “end of October”. This despite the fact that current orders show 10/5-10/10. Pretty sure they just roll with the 7-10 business days despite the fact they have none in stock.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The current shipping time is still BS. I ordered 8/30 and at that time, the shipping date was 9/9-9/14. Early September I asked for an update and was told 10/5. I just asked today and was told “end of October”. This despite the fact that current orders show 10/5-10/10. Pretty sure they just roll with the 7-10 business days despite the fact they have none in stock.
Yeah looking that way. Not in a rush but at some point will go another route. Problem is they have a good design with a great price.

Like goat fab but it's 3x the cost (although they are US made which is nice). There are a few others that are great too but all well over 1k.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Redline Tuning - Hood Struts (Awesome quality and people)
@EIGHTLUG ArcheType Racing - Stirrups, fender badges (HIGH QUALITY)
@DV8offroad - Brush Bar / Lights

My top 3

@ORACLE Lighting is up next when I decide to do the pocket lights. Priced perfectly and from what I hear are as good or better than the $1000/$1200 version(s).

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still believe Mabett is the real manufacturer, otherwise it would be hard to explain why they sell most of the products first.
There are hundreds of chinese companies like that. They find a product copy it and make it overseas. These types of companies already knocked off some of our products and we actually had a few amazon sellers and alibaba sellers taken down for using OUR photos in their marketing (photos we took ourselves). Most of them don't have an actual product either. They use someone elses photos to get sales and if they sell they quickly knock off the design. Usually using sub-par products from the original.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah looking that way. Not in a rush but at some point will go another route. Problem is they have a good design with a great price.

Like goat fab but it's 3x the cost (although they are US made which is nice). There are a few others that are great too but all well over 1k.
To anyone waiting on trailcrawlers. If you haven’t already you may want to reach out to havoc on your steps. I ordered a set early August for my father. The date kept slipping then they told me they would ship by the end of October at the latest. Today I checked in because I still did not receive shipment info and they said vendor cannot fill my order and that my order has been cancelled. So after waiting close to 4 months I have to find something else for him and who knows how long it will take for the refund.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To anyone waiting on trailcrawlers. If you haven’t already you may want to reach out to havoc on your steps. I ordered a set early August for my father. The date kept slipping then they told me they would ship by the end of October at the latest. Today I checked in because I still did not receive shipment info and they said vendor cannot fill my order and that my order has been cancelled. So after waiting close to 4 months I have to find something else for him and who knows how long it will take for the refund.
Yup, cancelled and went with goatfab. It's been three months and they are not transparent. At all.

They didn't reach out once when the date slipped multiple times, and to make it worse it was listed as available on the website most of the time. Recently they put dates that are further out.

The price is fantastic, and the product looks good. But if they can't communicate now what happens if I need support or have a warranty issue. I get that shipping and manufacturing is difficult right now, and I'm patient. But you have to communicate.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waited 2.5 months on my HAVOC order before cancelling and going with Rock Hard. Just received my @ROCK HARD 4X4 Patriot Series Tube Slider Rocker Guards - Flat Step for 2 Dr (RH-60101). Only 3 weeks from order to delivery. Very impressed by the workmanship and quality! Bronco will arrive in a couple of weeks, will post some pictures once installed. Highly recommend Rock Hard đź‘Ť

update - picture of them installed

12623B92-FFDC-48E6-AD05-E6A576FE456C.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: