Alkesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These are sweet but good god, $1650 for two headlights seems extreme. Any plans to offer headlights for us common blue collar folk?
I understand they are expensive. Our business takes pride in only offering HIGH quality parts. Over the years I have seen numerous problems with aftermarket accessories interfering with the vehicles CAN bus system. Some manufactures use inferior LEDs that bleed voltage into the vehicles network. Bottom line, we want our customers happy and not having issues that are preventable down the road.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I understand they are expensive. Our business takes pride in only offering HIGH quality parts. Over the years I have seen numerous problems with aftermarket accessories interfering with the vehicles CAN bus system. Some manufactures use inferior LEDs that bleed voltage into the vehicles network. Bottom line, we want our customers happy and not having issues that are preventable down the road.
I’m not questioning the quality of your products in the least bit. Just wasn’t expecting the price point to be what it is. The headlights are badass bottom line, just a tough pill for me to swallow.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super cool headlights. Price - not super cool. Sorry, I'm a cheap ass.
Sponsored