Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I went to a local Ford dealer that just got an AM F-250 in yesterday. I really like the color. It's DARK irl. Probably should have named it Black n Blue. Pulling into the lot I spotted it right away, the color looking black at first glance but then...hey, wait a minute...The dark blue undertone noticeable. In one photo I grabbed a roll of painter's tape to give contrast with something else blue everybody knows. Hope this helps. This solidified my color choice.

Screenshot_20201124-160828_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160820_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160811_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160804_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160756_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160746_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160739_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201124-160728_Gallery.jpg

20201124_152200.jpg
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you! Love it.

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures, did the blue pop more in person? Do you see more of the metallic flake than you see in the pictures?
Looks like a DARK Navy Blue here.
In the sunlit side it looked very dark blue metallic with the flake visible. On the other side it looked more flat blackish with a slight dark blue hint. Overall it is a dark color. Very nice.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My problem is that I just ordered a F250/7.3 crew cab short bed for a work truck. I would feel weird with two vehicles in the driveway painted the same color. I missed ordering a 2020 when Blue Jeans was available and just told the dealer to order Blue, not realizing I was limited my Bronco colors :)

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures, did the blue pop more in person? Do you see more of the metallic flake than you see in the pictures?
Looks like a DARK Navy Blue here.
Here is a zoomed in pic of the front. The sun was getting low and you can see the flake on the down side of the hood lip but not the top

Screenshot_20201124-163002_Gallery.jpg

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am on the fence on colors. In the photos, it appears that the truck always looks blue, albeit very dark, even on the non-sunlight side. That surprises me because I thought that this color frequently loooks black especially in low light situations. Am I correct on the blue perception no matter what side the photo is on or are the photos visually misleading and in fact the truck really looked black when not in direct sun? If I get an OBX, I will get a blue exterior color to be consistent with the Navy interior. So it will either be AMB, VB, A-51 or long shot on Cactus Gray. I don't think the CG and blue interior are a close match and I am not impressed with A-51. The VB is a bit light for my taste. I am trying to make up my mind on this. Your feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am on the fence on colors. In the photos, it appears that the truck always looks blue, albeit very dark, even on the non-sunlight side. That surprises me because I thought that this color frequently loooks black especially in low light situations. Am I correct on the blue perception no matter what side the photo is on or are the photos visually misleading and in fact the truck really looked black when not in direct sun? If I get an OBX, I will get a blue exterior color to be consistent with the Navy interior. So it will either be AMB, VB, A-51 or long shot on Cactus Gray. I don't think the CG and blue interior are a close match and I am not impressed with A-51. The VB is a bit light for my taste. I am trying to make up my mind on this. Your feedback would be helpful. Thanks!
In low light (in the shadow)it looked black with a blue hue. In the sunlight it looked a very dark metallic flake blue. I suggest you check inventory at the Ford dealers near you. Obviously the 2021 F250's are starting to arrive at the dealers. F150's are showing as dealer ordered at the dealer inventory on the Ford website at places near me. Go and have a look. It's a great color.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wondering if my computer and smart phone are dirty or if anyone else has been experiencing ads popping up more than usual lately.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would have gotten blue jeans 100% if it was available on the bronco. Its fucking sexy
Sponsored