Sponsored

Any aftermarket headlights that offer exchange credit for OEM headlights?

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in adding the Alpharex Nova series headlights to my new Badlands (delivering in June). Does anyone know of any distributors that offer a credit if I send in my OEM lights in an exchange? That would make my decision to purchase much easier. Thank you in advance for your insight!
Sponsored

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sure you could sell them on here to someone who got a base or a black diamond and wasn't able to get the signature headlights. That would offset the cost for you some.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am interested in adding the Alpharex Nova series headlights to my new Badlands (delivering in June). Does anyone know of any distributors that offer a credit if I send in my OEM lights in an exchange? That would make my decision to purchase much easier. Thank you in advance for your insight!
Morimoto offers their Paid to Trade program on their factory headlights. You're eligible for $600 back, but proof of purchase of Morimoto headlights is required. And this is available when you purchase through an authorized dealer like us.

We offer Alpharex as well, but this promotion for the Paid to Trade is only available exclusively by Morimoto for purchase of Morimoto headlights.

If you do decide to go with Morimoto, we have the XRGB and XB headlights in stock in both white and amber. We also offer discounted pricing for group members on top of the trade in opportunity.

Let me know if we can help get you dialed in.

XRGB: XRGB LED Headlights: Ford Bronco (21+) (Pair / RGB DRL) LF496
XB Amber DRL: XB LED Headlights: Ford Bronco (21+) (Pair / Amber DRL) LF497-A
XB White DRL: XB LED Headlights: Ford Bronco (21+) (Pair / White DRL) LF497

OP
OP
Allenkoz

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate that. I went with Alpharex. I’ll try to find a place to sell my OEM headlights. 👍🏻

Sponsored
OP
OP
Allenkoz

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

eqlol

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Morimoto are the only ones who offer a "paid to trade" style program. You'll actually save money on the purchase, get money back AND get a brighter headlight with Morimoto.

We do sell Alpharex but when it comes down to output, Morimoto has more output.

Happy to work up a price for you though, there is a quote tool on our website where you can request a quote.

But Morimoto DOES have a program where they will give you $600 back on your OEM headlights. We're a Master Dealer for Morimoto so purchases made through us are eligible for the paid to trade program

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/headlights/

Morimoto XB:
Ford Bronco Any aftermarket headlights that offer exchange credit for OEM headlights? XB-12

Morimoto XRGB:
Ford Bronco Any aftermarket headlights that offer exchange credit for OEM headlights? XRGB3 (small)

OP
OP
Allenkoz

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, I am aware of Morimoto and the trade in program etc. I appreciate the output Morimoto provides, but I like the style and functionality of the Alpharex better.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you do decide to go with Morimoto, we have the XRGB and XB headlights in stock in both white and amber. We also offer discounted pricing for group members on top of the trade in opportunity.
What kind of discount? Ive been looking at oracle due to price primarily, I do like the look a lot too, but I want RGB. Theyve said eventually they will offer a colorshift option but no time frame. Im on the fence about getting rid of my oem lights however in case one of the aftermarkets fail out of warranty.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Allenkoz

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate that! I already purchased them however 🥺

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What kind of discount? Ive been looking at oracle due to price primarily, I do like the look a lot too, but I want RGB. Theyve said eventually they will offer a colorshift option but no time frame. Im on the fence about getting rid of my oem lights however in case one of the aftermarkets fail out of warranty.
I'll send you a PM now and we can discuss a few different options. We carry all the major brands including Morimoto, Alpharex, Oracle, and many more.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Morimoto are the only ones who offer a "paid to trade" style program. You'll actually save money on the purchase, get money back AND get a brighter headlight with Morimoto.

We do sell Alpharex but when it comes down to output, Morimoto has more output.

Happy to work up a price for you though, there is a quote tool on our website where you can request a quote.

But Morimoto DOES have a program where they will give you $600 back on your OEM headlights. We're a Master Dealer for Morimoto so purchases made through us are eligible for the paid to trade program

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/headlights/

Morimoto XB:
Ford Bronco Any aftermarket headlights that offer exchange credit for OEM headlights? XRGB3 (small)

Morimoto XRGB:

This is the route I plan on going
Sponsored