Sponsored

Any New Options or Colors For The MY2023 Bronco?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am one of those that had July 2020 reservation, loved the cactus gray/white roof combo, and then was told no white roofs until 2023. I didn't have much going on this weekend so I wanted to see if I could find out some information on the '23's. So, I went out and talked to the two dealers I have reservations with (Long story as to why I have two):

Dealer 1:
  • Had no clue when the '23 ordering would start, but said I would know before they did
  • The one thing they keep hearing is that the black modular roof is a go, but they are hearing the white roofs might not happen
  • No idea on anything new for the '23's
  • They had no idea if I had price protection - They were not even sure what I was talking about
  • They are still promising no ADM, yet I have my doubts.

Dealer 2:

• Hopes to have the '23 Bronco information by the end of July. Heard that it could be mid to late August for ordering. He also said that I would likely know before they do.
  • Had no idea on anything new for '23's. He heard there will be a new blue, but that is was all he heard.
  • Told me I had no price protection even though I had a reservation before March of '21. I would have to pay the '23 price. (This is partly why I have two reservations. Needless to say Dealer 1 got my business by default today)
  • No ADM's for orders, but on their lot they had Bronco's with up to $25K in ADM's.

What I took away from all of this? It's unfortunate, but the dealers really don't know much. The only thing they seemed to know was that I would walk if they said they would charge me ADM.

The black/white modular roofs are supposed to be coming out, but who knows. There is a new baby blue that could be part of a Heritage package (maybe the only way to get a white roof?). I hope some excitement starts to build on these, but if history is a guide I am prepared to be disappointed very soon. :)
I am also prepared to be disappointed. Ford still can't produce enough MIC tops and we are over a year into production. There is no way Ford can produce enough MOD tops (black, white, or body colored) to match the existing demand of reservation/order holders. There are tons of people waiting in 99 status and other people that will get pushed to 2023 MY that will want to switch if the MOD top is available. I'm prepared that Ford will put the MOD top on a Special Edition (Heritage) to control demand and get customers out of their price protection. We will see soon enough in August.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like they actually will build the “heritage“ they talked about in the beginning...with square fenders like the Everglades and available in 2 door...saw the photo...at least I can hope as I am pretty sure I will be pushed to my23...
Ford Bronco Any New Options or Colors For The MY2023 Bronco? 1657121016112

Ford Bronco Any New Options or Colors For The MY2023 Bronco? 1657121928334

Last edited:

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am also prepared to be disappointed. Ford still can't produce enough MIC tops and we are over a year into production. There is no way Ford can produce enough MOD tops (black, white, or body colored) to match the existing demand of reservation/order holders. There are tons of people waiting in 99 status and other people that will get pushed to 2023 MY that will want to switch if the MOD top is available. I'm prepared that Ford will put the MOD top on a Special Edition (Heritage) to control demand and get customers out of their price protection. We will see soon enough in August.
At this point it seems less and less likely that Ford will increase top production and instead will try to wait out the inevitable demand drop. Unfortunately due to the chip shortage, who knows how long that will take.... so i guess we'll just be bronco and top limited forever? Maybe by 24 or 25 everyone who wants a Bronco will be able to get one.

Brokenparts

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 FJ45, 73 c-10, 79 Blazer, '23 Exp, 2008 F350,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how about "yougottabekiddingme yellow"?

Brokenparts