Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes I know I know we’re still months away from ordering and receiving but I’ve been pondering, with it a ways out, at what time frame would ‘22 colors/options be released? This summer when the ‘21 is dropping ? I’m assuming it’d be around then so fall modes dropping would be ‘22.
I’m only curious because if there’s better stock options on the next year model as well as other colors and interior options I might just wait
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I know I know we’re still months away from ordering and receiving but I’ve been pondering, with it a ways out, at what time frame would ‘22 colors/options be released? This summer when the ‘21 is dropping ? I’m assuming it’d be around then so fall modes dropping would be ‘22.
I’m only curious because if there’s better stock options on the next year model as well as other colors and interior options I might just wait
If it follows what the Ranger does, then presumably 2022 models will start being built in December 2021.

Keep in mind that supposedly there will be no dealer stock until all reservations are fulfilled, which could take us into 2022 anyway.

Now it's time for wild speculation from me: There will be no changes from 2021 to 2022, including colors. Maybe a price hike or some option repackaging.

Last edited:

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it’s going to be at the end of 2021 or early 2022 then might as well wait for the 2022/following year models.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just speaking from what I have seen on the Raptor side. Don't expect 5 new colors. in the 10 year Raptor run, there has only been 2 new colors introduced once. Most of the the time, there is just 1 new color.

My guess is that CG will be a 1 year color and in 2022 we will get a new color to replace it.

OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just speaking from what I have seen on the Raptor side. Don't expect 5 new colors. in the 10 year Raptor run, there has only been 2 new colors introduced once. Most of the the time, there is just 1 new color.

My guess is that CG will be a 1 year color and in 2022 we will get a new color to replace it.
The raptor is also more of a limited specialty vehicle too though, with limited body colors as well. I imagine they’ll update 2 colors and upgrade some stock options.
It would be awesome if they went like vw in Europe and allow a huge spectrum of colors

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No ... Raptor shares a few colors with the bronco >> Rapid Red, Race Red, Velocity Blue and Oxford White.

The colors that it does not share are just a diff shade of black and blue.

The Raptor always has a special color each year that last one year. in 2020, that color is Leadfoot Gray which was available in 2018 and it is the only special color that was brought back ever.

Don't get your hopes up for lots of changes in colors.

The raptor is also more of a limited specialty vehicle too though, with limited body colors as well. I imagine they’ll update 2 colors and upgrade some stock options.
It would be awesome if they went like vw in Europe and allow a huge spectrum of colors
Sponsored