First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I'm kind of without a vehicle, so waiting in purgatory is not something I want to do. What are realistic order times right now? Is it still a black hole, or are they actually forecasting time frames?
Sponsored

OP
OP

aknavy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you order a 4 door soft top, and skip over things like the Lux package, Sasquatch package, modular bumper, etc. etc. (all of the popular options that everyone orders) then it’s possible to get it in 4-8 months.

If you order any of those popular items it’s a black hole, and there is an extremely good chance your order won’t escape that black hole this model year.
So, what you're saying is buy off the lot or buy something else. Even 4 months is a bit long to live off of rental vehicles, and I want options. Thanks!

OP
OP

aknavy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh... yeah... for sure.

A custom-built vehicle is not something you can order now and have it show up within a month. This was true even before all of the recent supply chain issues & delays.

Orders that are scheduling this week would have needed to be submitted by last Friday, and will have late June / early July build dates. After it's built, you have 4-6 shipping unless you are nearby to Michigan. So best-case you're looking 3 months minimum.
Yeah, when I ordered the Jeep, it was about 8-9 weeks. Which I could handle, if that was the case now. I don't think it's that now for the new Wranglers either, as they just switched over to 2024's. I'm between a rock and a hard place.....might have to get something just to get by for now. These dealers around here are a little rapey on ADM.
Sponsored