Sponsored

Order Date 1/7/22 and Reservation Date of 7/15/20 - What's a realistic delivery time frame?

Tito

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1971, 1966, 1973, 2022 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Almost the same as my order, just the color is different. I put my order in right at the beginning of the 2022 order bank opening in October and I haven't heard a thing. My res date is later than yours as this is my second order. None of it makes any sense.
It is about as random as I've ever seen anything. I put an order in for a 4 door big bend Jan 17 and have a Vin for it already. My dealer is a large volume dealer of work trucks but not are how many broncos they have on order. They had 9 show last Thursday for locals getting theirs so things seem to be moving.
Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is about as random as I've ever seen anything. I put an order in for a 4 door big bend Jan 17 and have a Vin for it already. My dealer is a large volume dealer of work trucks but not are how many broncos they have on order. They had 9 show last Thursday for locals getting theirs so things seem to be moving.
Congrats! I'm guessing you ordered your BB with the soft top, definitely moving faster than my 2 door order.

Tito

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1971, 1966, 1973, 2022 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! I'm guessing you ordered your BB with the soft top, definitely moving faster than my 2 door order.
I did, really didn't want to but it seems the tops are a complete nightmare at least for the 4 doors. Not a lot of complaints seen on 2dr tops. I left off tow and just did 2.3 mid pack to speed it along.
I just don't get it for all those early reservations.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody including your dealer that tries to give you a timeline has no real clue. It could be next scheduling or next year.
GALPIN is the largest Ford Dealer in the world for the last forever...they probably have a good idea. I bet they get ALOT of allocation, but I bet they have ALOT of orders, Any dealer should be able to count months from Allocation - orders to give a ballpark. Obviously trims could affect timeline beyond that.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GALPIN is the largest Ford Dealer in the world for the last forever...they probably have a good idea. I bet they get ALOT of allocation, but I bet they have ALOT of orders, Any dealer should be able to count months from Allocation - orders to give a ballpark. Obviously trims could affect timeline beyond that.
lol. no offense, just lol.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol. no offense, just lol.
I hear you bro, just saying....lol. It's not rocket science. I can say most everyone on this site will have a bronco in the next 6 month to a year.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you bro, just saying....lol. It's not rocket science. I can say most everyone on this site will have a bronco in the next 6 month to a year.
It is rocket science to Ford and I disagree with your follow up statement as well. One would hope we would all have our Broncos in your timeline but it's not happening. I'm a realist.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is rocket science to Ford and I disagree with your follow up statement as well. One would hope we would all have our Broncos in your timeline but it's not happening. I'm a realist.
All good man...I understand and respect your view...just trying to provide some insight. I'm old school and just believe a dealer that is honest should be able to give you a Ballpark idea, especially the dealer with the largest clout and I'm sure privy to more information than most. I do believe most will have their bronco unless they ordered from a dealer that's upside down. We will know more as we move forward, just as we have learned over the last year and half. Interested in seeing Ford's January #'s.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All good man...I understand and respect your view...just trying to provide some insight. I'm old school and just believe a dealer that is honest should be able to give you a Ballpark idea, especially the dealer with the largest clout and I'm sure privy to more information than most. I do believe most will have their bronco unless they ordered from a dealer that's upside down. We will know more as we move forward, just as we have learned over the last year and half. Interested in seeing Ford's January #'s.
@Compta38 noticed you were in Alabama as well...hope you get yours soon!
Sponsored