Any of y'all from Nashville?

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I searched but didn't see a thread. Bronco Nation is having a meetup over by Oak Ridge next Saturday 11/6 and I thought it would be fun to go, meetup, harass, etc. I have a campsite for the night of the fifth and then scoot back home the 6th. Their deal is from 12 to 5. It looked like I was attendee 5 or 6. Kind of underwhelming, but should still be some good fun.
Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I searched but didn't see a thread. Bronco Nation is having a meetup over by Oak Ridge next Saturday 11/6 and I thought it would be fun to go, meetup, harass, etc. I have a campsite for the night of the fifth and then scoot back home the 6th. Their deal is from 12 to 5. It looked like I was attendee 5 or 6. Kind of underwhelming, but should still be some good fun.
I live in Knoxville, would definitely go if mine was here. Scheduled for build we’ll of 11/29.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live 70 miles east of there. My build isn’t till 11/8 though.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in Knoxville, would definitely go if mine was here. Scheduled for build we’ll of 11/29.
Yeah, you are mighty close. Let me know if you still want to attend, you could ride with me or one of the others, however that works out. I will be there on the fifth and have an overly large campsite.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live 70 miles east of there. My build isn’t till 11/8 though.
Well, hang in there. I think things are accelerating now. My blend date was 7/21 and delivery was 10/28, but the tops fiasco is well dealt with by now I reckon so you shouldn't have to wait as long. I'm still trying to mend back from severe BTSD.

I will be coming through on the fifth if you are interested, but I don't expect there to be more than 5 to 10 folk there.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, hang in there. I think things are accelerating now. My blend date was 7/21 and delivery was 10/28, but the tops fiasco is well dealt with by now I reckon so you shouldn't have to wait as long. I'm still trying to mend back from severe BTSD.

I will be coming through on the fifth if you are interested, but I don't expect there to be more than 5 to 10 folk there.
Well I just checked my email and of course it got pushed back again to 11/15. Lol. From 10/8 to 11/1. Then to 11/8 and now 11/15. Ugh.
I’d love to meet up there and appreciate the invite but I actually will be out of town visiting my daughter in college next weekend. I hope you have a great time though. And enjoy your Bronco.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I just checked my email and of course it got pushed back again to 11/15. Lol. From 10/8 to 11/1. Then to 11/8 and now 11/15. Ugh.
I’d love to meet up there and appreciate the invite but I actually will be out of town visiting my daughter in college next weekend. I hope you have a great time though. And enjoy your Bronco.
Trust me, it is worth the wait. Best truck ever. Best Bronco ever. Number four for me. I was a 7/19, pushed to a 7/21. I just barely escaped the shut down days. It will be much quicker for you. Have a good time with your daughter.
Sponsored