Sponsored

Any reputable dealerships in the Maryland DC area?

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for reputable dealerships in the Maryland/DC area to place my order. I have contacted a couple and it seems that the reservations to allocations ratio is pretty high. Some with more than 2-3 years waiting time.
Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for reputable dealerships in the Maryland/DC area to place my order. I have contacted a couple and it seems that the reservations to allocations ratio is pretty high. Some with more than 2-3 years waiting time.
I just purchased through Crouse Ford in Taneytown Md. I am not sure their allocations, but I made my reservation in January 2021 and picked up my bronco last week. They were great and sold at msrp, no funny business, just straightforward small family dealership.

OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!. Would you mind sharing the contact info for your salesperson?

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Guys,

Ourisman Ford in Alexandria is very responsive, they are selling at MSRP but I don’t know what their allocation ratio is. Ted Britt & Sheehy are larger dealers both with good reputations, might have better than average allocations.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ourisman Ford in Alexandria is very responsive, they are selling at MSRP but I don’t know what their allocation ratio is. Ted Britt & Sheehy are larger dealers both with good reputations, might have better than average allocations.
Will give them a call. Thank you!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you don't mind a road trip to western Maryland, my local dealer has been exceptional. Eric Diehl Diehl's Ford in Grantsville. Not far off of I68... (301) 895-5135 [email protected] Those of us from 6G early on got invoice, but that was then. Won't hurt to give him a call. Small family owned dealership.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys,

The honest dealers in the area are going to quote you 2-3 years because they have zero idea what the wait time will actually be, and they're all jaded from the clusterfuck that has been the release of the bronco. So they want to under promise and over deliver.

Honestly at this point you're probably better off looking for dealer stock and abandoned orders next summer, and be willing to to pay over MSRP. An order placed now for a base bronco with a soft top and no options might be built in 2022, but I would bet against an order placed today for any higher optioned/trim level version to be built in 2022.

I will say that I ordered mine from Sheehy, and would definitely recommend them. Despite all the Ford fuckery, that ended up being a great dealership experience.

Reactions: AB+
OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I emailed Lindsy Ford prior to looking up the reviews here. I got a callback and the salesperson told me there is between $5k-7k markup on orders. I thought he was joking.

OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The honest dealers in the area are going to quote you 2-3 years because they have zero idea what the wait time will actually be, and they're all jaded from the clusterfuck that has been the release of the bronco. So they want to under promise and over deliver.

Honestly at this point you're probably better off looking for dealer stock and abandoned orders next summer, and be willing to to pay over MSRP. An order placed now for a base bronco with a soft top and no options might be built in 2022, but I would bet against an order placed today for any higher optioned/trim level version to be built in 2022.

I will say that I ordered mine from Sheehy, and would definitely recommend them. Despite all the Ford fuckery, that ended up being a great dealership experience.

To be honest, at this point this will be my next car so I don't mind the wait.
Sponsored