First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the Heritage graphics as step 1 of the conversion process. I've got white wheels waiting for tires to get back in stock. Then I need to figure out how I'm going to do the top in white. Paint? Wrap? Line-X or similar? Finally, I'm trying to track down a Heritage grille to paint white. If anyone knows of where to get one, I'd appreciate the lead. :)

IMG_9768 copy.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've seen the Underground Graphics stripes but not with the "Bronco" part ... Who did these?

I'm waiting on my HE and would actually prefer it without them since I'll add a metal badge like the Limited so I'll need either a patch or the whole front fender stripes.

As for the grille, there's a few posts that give the Ford part number but last I heard it was out of stock.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Installed the Heritage graphics as step 1 of the conversion process. I've got white wheels waiting for tires to get back in stock. Then I need to figure out how I'm going to do the top in white. Paint? Wrap? Line-X or similar? Finally, I'm trying to track down a Heritage grille to paint white. If anyone knows of where to get one, I'd appreciate the lead. :)
IMG_9768 copy.jpg

View attachment 436677
There are a couple of places now offering white grilles. Not exactly the same as the Heritage but similar. Several people have been successful having theirs painted and looks actually better in my opinion as they left the outer area body color. Still says Bronco instead of Ford but that an be fixed as well.

Post in thread 'New White Grille by Maxlider'
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/new-white-grille-by-maxlider.61449/post-1717233

OP
OP
timhood

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen the Underground Graphics stripes but not with the "Bronco" part ... Who did these?

I'm waiting on my HE and would actually prefer it without them since I'll add a metal badge like the Limited so I'll need either a patch or the whole front fender stripes.

As for the grille, there's a few posts that give the Ford part number but last I heard it was out of stock.
A local shop that also did my STEK PPF, tinted windows and windshield protection. JC Automotion for anyone in the Salt Lake City area. They don't use templates for PPF, and wrap it around, so the PPF looks invisible.

I did see the Heritage grille part numbers, but had no luck finding one for sale anywhere. I even tried putting in an order where it came up with a price, but the order was canceled since it was in backorder status. I was hoping they would just hold my backorder until it came in stock, but alas, no such luck.

I looked at some other after-market grilles, but none had the classic vibe I'm looking for. I'll probably be waiting a while for it. :)

OP
OP
timhood

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model