First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whats up guys! So I ordered my Bronco on February 25th after holding out for a year to see if I would get the Raptor. Didnt get the golden ticket so I placed my original build for a Wildtrak. According to my dealer, they see that I placed the order for build but cannot pull it to confirm it because there is no WBDO number. Ford couldnt figure out why and said to have them reach out to there reps. The reps told my sales person that they're having issues with WBDO all across the country. I dont know if its because of the MY22 cut off on the 7th but is anybody else having this issue?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WBDO has been working fine for us today, are you trying to convert a reservation to an order?

OP
OP

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WBDO has been working fine for us today, are you trying to convert a reservation to an order?
I converted on the 25th of last month and per the dealer, I should've had WBDO number but I don't. Everything else is confirmed and approved to be built but the dealer can't confirm it without the WBDO. There rep said Ford has been having issues with it the past few days. All I have is my order I.D and an email saying my order is confirmed.

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do you mean by order ID? If they gave you a print of your build when they placed the order your WBDO number will be in the upper right and will be a 4 digit code

OP
OP

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What do you mean by order ID? If they gave you a print of your build when they placed the order your WBDO number will be in the upper right and will be a 4 digit code
I did it online threw my Ford account, paid the $500, called them to make sure they received the order, said they were able to pull it up from the order I.D. but had no WBDO number attached.

668036685.jpg

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's strange, I wish I could offer more help but hopefully your dealer can figure it out. Depending on how many orders they have they may have lost track of it in WBDO so they would need to go through and find which order has your order ID attached to it
Sponsored