Sponsored

Anyone want some Sasquatch Fender Flares?

Off The Grind

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just picked up a Badlands sasquatch bronco, but would really like to trade someone for the non-sasquatch fender flares. I'm wanting to get a little better poke, but I don't want to push out the wheels and make it even wider cause it is already tight on the trails I run. Thanks!
Sponsored

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an OBX so my flares are blue. Any interest in selling yours as opposed to trade?

OP
OP

Off The Grind

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an OBX so my flares are blue. Any interest in selling yours as opposed to trade?
So sorry for the delayed reply. I will keep this in mind. The non-sasquatch flares are backordered right now but I am going to try and get my hands on them when they are back in February. I will reach out to you then and see if you still want mine

Oobeedoobenubi

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just picked up a Badlands sasquatch bronco, but would really like to trade someone for the non-sasquatch fender flares. I'm wanting to get a little better poke, but I don't want to push out the wheels and make it even wider cause it is already tight on the trails I run. Thanks!
Where are you located? I have been looking for a set of sasquatch flares and I have a set of standard ones.