• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia Anyone want to sell their Badlands rims/tires?

labwagon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! I have a Big Bend with 32 in wheels and tires, and really like the look of the Badlands rims and wheels. Any Badlands owners looking to upgrade and willing to sell their rims/tires?
@Rm20148 Guessing the Badlands tires/wheels I was waiting for your confirmation on were not what you were looking for? Sent you a PM as well with no response.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rm20148

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Rm20148 Guessing the Badlands tires/wheels I was waiting for your confirmation on were not what you were looking for? Sent you a PM as well with no response.
Sorry, I didn’t get the PM. Not very familiar with how this blog post works, and I apologize for that. I am still very interested. Are these the 33” rims and tires?
Thanks,
Richard

labwagon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I didn’t get the PM. Not very familiar with how this blog post works, and I apologize for that. I am still very interested. Are these the 33” rims and tires?
Thanks,
Richard
Correct. 17" wheels, 33" tires and lugs. You will need to reuse the TPMS from your current wheels. I'll be in Chantilly this afternoon and could drop them off in Ashburn, or you can pickup tomorrow near McLean. Cash, Venmo or PayPal payment. Let me know what you decide. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Anyone want to sell their Badlands rims/tires? IMG_8795.JPG

Sponsored

Mbj217

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you have a picture of them on the bronco from further away?

OP
OP

Rm20148

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct. 17" wheels, 33" tires and lugs. You will need to reuse the TPMS from your current wheels. I'll be in Chantilly this afternoon and could drop them off in Ashburn, or you can pickup tomorrow near McLean. Cash, Venmo or PayPal payment. Let me know what you decide. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Anyone want to sell their Badlands rims/tires? IMG_8795.JPG
Would you be willing to sell the tires separately from the rims?

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, do you still have the wheels for sale?
Hi - I have a set of SAS Badland w/ the 35s on my Badlands Sasquatch - withg the silver trim / bead ring. Flawless - just picked up the Bronco on Thursday. I'll sell you all 5. I'm 3.5 hours from Ashburn.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

broncodad

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badland Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi - I have a set of SAS Badland w/ the 35s on my Badlands Sasquatch - withg the silver trim / bead ring. Flawless - just picked up the Bronco on Thursday. I'll sell you all 5. I'm 3.5 hours from Ashburn.

Ford Bronco Anyone want to sell their Badlands rims/tires? image2

Still for sale?
Sponsored