First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Machining our own billet wheels. For me, this feels like a lifelong quest. Wheels, to me, are mod #1 and express your personality or the direction of your build, all in one quick look. Some people want to go with the flow and run what's popular. Others want to be bold, be a trend setter. I think our stuff will fall right in the middle.

So many times in the past, we've pivoted our focus onto wheel design and getting all of the ducks in a row, only to get sidetracked onto something else. That most recent 'something else' was this foray into billet Bronco parts. Prior to the summer/fall of 2021, we were pretty hot and heavy in race car wheel designs, ready to setup a shop and get machining. The success of the BAM, STIRRUP, and MAGNUM changed all that and we spent time, resources, and sanity getting all of that going.

For those that follow, you definitely noticed my limited presence on the forum of the past couple months. I just knew it would take a lot more focus to get this wheel thing off the ground and parts ready for SEMA this fall. That's where our head's been. New shop, build out, research, product design... The list goes on.

Back on July 3rd, we received our first, of what I hope to be a total of four new CNC machines in the new shop to support the wheel portion of the business. Haas will be here tomorrow am to commission the new machine. Oddly enough, I just received a confirmation email from them. Our first wheel design, internally named CARMEL is being programmed to run. Billets have been ordered. It's wild! It's finally happening! Three more wheels designs will be available at launch, possibly more.

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE AR-1007 - Carmel_TREG - 17_1.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE AR-1007 - Carmel_TREG - 17_2.JPG

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Material: USA 6061-T6 Forged Billets X Stainless Steel Hardware X AR | Titanium Lug Nuts will be optional
  • Weight: 17" x 8.5" will be in the mid-20 pound range fully dressed with beadlock ring and hardware
  • Fitments: Bronco, Bronco Raptor, Raptor (for this audience) - 6x139.7 and 6x135
  • Offset: 0
  • Engineered Weight Rating: < 6,000#
  • Colors: Any of These - Custom colored wheels and beadlock rings at no additional cost
  • Wheel can be run as a true beadlock or traditionally mounted tire with beadlock ring installed as beauty ring, because modularity
  • No additional parts or hardware need to be purchased, just BYOT (bring your own tires)
  • Pricing: TBD, but if you know the billet machined wheel market, our cost may surprise you (in a good way, since we'll machine in house), also consider that most, if not all orders will be for five wheels.
  • You already know that discount code will be in full effect ;)
Like always, there's always so much more to come. I'll try to keep the information updated and we continue to make progress.

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE image_50391809.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE image_50389505.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE image_50399233(2).JPG

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_1884

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_1883

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_1881

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_1880

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4921
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4922
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4923
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4924
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4925
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4926
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4927
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_4929
Sponsored

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look great! I can only imagine the lead time as compared to all the other innovative and unique things yall make…..

ill be interested to see how the 6 lugs fall, the 5 now looks nice with 10 spokes

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Machining our own billet wheels. For me, this feels like a lifelong quest. Wheels, to me, are mod #1 and express your personality or the direction of your build, all in one quick look. Some people want to go with the flow and run what's popular. Others want to be bold, be a trend setter. I think our stuff will fall right in the middle.

So many times in the past, we've pivoted our focus onto wheel design and getting all of the ducks in a row, only to get sidetracked onto something else. That most recent 'something else' was this foray into billet Bronco parts. Prior to the summer/fall of 2021, we were pretty hot and heavy in race car wheel designs, ready to setup a shop and get machining. The success of the BAM, STIRRUP, and MAGNUM changed all that and we spent time, resources, and sanity getting all of that going.

For those that follow, you definitely noticed my limited presence on the forum of the past couple months. I just knew it would take a lot more focus to get this wheel thing off the ground and parts ready for SEMA this fall. That's where our head's been. New shop, build out, research, product design... The list goes on.

Back on July 3rd, we received our first, of what I hope to be a total of four new CNC machines in the new shop to support the wheel portion of the business. Haas will be here tomorrow am to commission the new machine. Oddly enough, I just received a confirmation email from them. Our first wheel design, internally named CARMEL is being programmed to run. Billets have been ordered. It's wild! It's finally happening! Three more wheels designs will be available at launch, possibly more.

AR-1007 - Carmel_TREG - 17_1.JPG

AR-1007 - Carmel_TREG - 17_2.JPG

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Material: USA 6061-T6 Forged Billets X Stainless Steel Hardware X AR | Titanium Lug Nuts will be optional
  • Weight: 17" x 8.5" will be in the mid-20 pound range fully dressed with beadlock ring and hardware
  • Fitments: Bronco, Bronco Raptor, Raptor (for this audience) - 6x139.7 and 6x135
  • Colors: Any of These - Custom colored wheels and beadlock rings at no additional cost
  • Wheel can be run as a true beadlock or traditionally mounted tire with beadlock ring installed as beauty ring, because modularity
  • No additional parts or hardware need to be purchased, just BYOT (bring your own tires)
  • Pricing: TBD, but if you know the billet machined wheel market, our cost may surprise you (in a good way, since we'll machine in house), also consider that most, if not all orders will be for five wheels.
Like always, there's always so much more to come. I'll try to keep the information updated and we continue to make progress.

image_50391809.JPG

image_50389505.JPG

image_50399233(2).JPG
Curtis my man, I love your vision and enthusiasm....But the DX Mosh assembly is STILL pre-order, and where are the shift knobs? You know that story about a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest? Well, that's you plus....When do you have time to sleep?
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE 1690937298949
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE 1690937360407

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SPECIFICATIONS:

will you were right those to look 🔥. Will the AR | REIGNS be at SEMA? Will there be any more of the BADLANDS Center Console or did i miss that train?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in on this. Not too many wheel designs that I just flat out like, but this one had me vocalize it to no one in particular while sitting in my office.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
will you were right those to look 🔥. Will the AR | REIGNS be at SEMA? Will there be any more of the BADLANDS Center Console or did i miss that train?
Lots of stuff will be released at SEMA! This wheel is just the tip of the ice berg.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curtis my man, I love your vision and enthusiasm....But the DX Mosh assembly is STILL pre-order, and where are the shift knobs? You know that story about a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest? Well, that's you plus....When do you have time to sleep?
You can order it. I sent a message to the website admin to update the button. Sorry if this had delayed you in purchasing. Lots of people already have that all black D sauce in their Bronco. It’s become the most popular color.

As far as work/sleep goes, I really don’t keep track of the time, as long as I’m having fun. You could as a forum members that have been in our shops. There’s plenty of fun to be had by all.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Look great! I can only imagine the lead time as compared to all the other innovative and unique things yall make…..

ill be interested to see how the 6 lugs fall, the 5 now looks nice with 10 spokes
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE IMG_1880

Other 6 lug images added to original post. The 5 lug is actually Porsche Cayenne / VW Toureg fitment 🤫

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really digging these. Been struggling to find some wheels I like for my WT, but I think the search is over

Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE A7F79DD8-6DE8-4E1A-BEC3-F6B81D8766B2

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like what I see so far but I'll be moving on to a Ranger Raptor, once that's built, and +0 offset will be too much for me.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of stuff will be released at SEMA! This wheel is just the tip of the ice berg.
Will you make any wheels with a positive offset? +30 range??? In the old school style wheel? Polished! With a smooth, clean lip without the fake beadlock bolts!?!?
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE Screenshot_20230802-124141

Brunson5007

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco AR | OFF ROAD WHEEL - PRODUCT LINE Screenshot_20230802-124141

[/QUOTE]
Ugh!!! Sign me up!!! Please tag me when info is officially ready. Also will the DNA Fender Badge discount code work with these or in conjuction with your discount code?

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who was previously involved in the wheel industry, I'm curious on your pricing compared to say HRE who also machines in house. May be a tough pill to swallow for many in this market where wheels are typically thrashed.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who was previously involved in the wheel industry, I'm curious on your pricing compared to say HRE who also machines in house. May be a tough pill to swallow for many in this market where wheels are typically thrashed.
One of those products if you have to ask how much, you can’t afford it I suspect. But AR stuff is so nice.
Sponsored