Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of those products if you have to ask how much, you can’t afford it I suspect. But AR stuff is so nice.
As is with many boutique brands, but him saying the cost will surprise us in a good way is what has me curious.
Sponsored

jbandc122

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Cayenne Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMG_1880.jpeg

Other 6 lug images added to original post. The 5 lug is actually Porsche Cayenne / VW Toureg fitment 🤫
As a Bronco and Cayenne owner this makes me happy.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear you on the cleaning, I really like the look of these D-Window pockets on the outer perimeter of the wheels, this is done a lot lately on other brands (Black Rhino for one) but trying to clean the dirt out of these if it's a pocket will be very difficult to get to the dirt out of the radius without spending an hour per wheel!

At lease these look like they are windows that go all the way through so you can easily get a brush or finger with a cloth on it to clean them out relatively quickly.

What I question is the beadlock rings seem very thin, especially where the bolts attach, if a tire bottoms out and hits the ring it looks like it would bend pretty easily, the ring should be at least 7075 aluminum.

They look like they'd be a nightmare to keep clean and expensive to boot.
I look forward to seeing your other wheels, hopefully one of them will be a less complicated design.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Positive offsets in the picture?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As someone who was previously involved in the wheel industry, I'm curious on your pricing compared to say HRE who also machines in house. May be a tough pill to swallow for many in this market where wheels are typically thrashed.
THIS!!!

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a really good looking wheel. I'm particular about specific fitments, not a wheels designed for multiple applications...

So, will these also be hub-centric for the Bronco?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will you make any wheels with a positive offset? +30 range??? In the old school style wheel? Polished! With a smooth, clean lip without the fake beadlock bolts!?!?
Screenshot_20230802-124141.png
We do have a couple retro style wheel designs that will be released.
That's a really good looking wheel. I'm particular about specific fitments, not a wheels designed for multiple applications...

So, will these also be hub-centric for the Bronco?
Should have added that to the specs. Yes, hub-centric.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Machining our own billet wheels. For me, this feels like a lifelong quest. Wheels, to me, are mod #1 and express your personality or the direction of your build, all in one quick look. Some people want to go with the flow and run what's popular. Others want to be bold, be a trend setter. I think our stuff will fall right in the middle.

So many times in the past, we've pivoted our focus onto wheel design and getting all of the ducks in a row, only to get sidetracked onto something else. That most recent 'something else' was this foray into billet Bronco parts. Prior to the summer/fall of 2021, we were pretty hot and heavy in race car wheel designs, ready to setup a shop and get machining. The success of the BAM, STIRRUP, and MAGNUM changed all that and we spent time, resources, and sanity getting all of that going.

For those that follow, you definitely noticed my limited presence on the forum of the past couple months. I just knew it would take a lot more focus to get this wheel thing off the ground and parts ready for SEMA this fall. That's where our head's been. New shop, build out, research, product design... The list goes on.

Back on July 3rd, we received our first, of what I hope to be a total of four new CNC machines in the new shop to support the wheel portion of the business. Haas will be here tomorrow am to commission the new machine. Oddly enough, I just received a confirmation email from them. Our first wheel design, internally named CARMEL is being programmed to run. Billets have been ordered. It's wild! It's finally happening! Three more wheels designs will be available at launch, possibly more.

AR-1007 - Carmel_TREG - 17_1.JPG

AR-1007 - Carmel_TREG - 17_2.JPG

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Material: USA 6061-T6 Forged Billets X Stainless Steel Hardware X AR | Titanium Lug Nuts will be optional
  • Weight: 17" x 8.5" will be in the mid-20 pound range fully dressed with beadlock ring and hardware
  • Fitments: Bronco, Bronco Raptor, Raptor (for this audience) - 6x139.7 and 6x135
  • Offset: 0
  • Engineered Weight Rating: < 6,000#
  • Colors: Any of These - Custom colored wheels and beadlock rings at no additional cost
  • Wheel can be run as a true beadlock or traditionally mounted tire with beadlock ring installed as beauty ring, because modularity
  • No additional parts or hardware need to be purchased, just BYOT (bring your own tires)
  • Pricing: TBD, but if you know the billet machined wheel market, our cost may surprise you (in a good way, since we'll machine in house), also consider that most, if not all orders will be for five wheels.
  • You already know that discount code will be in full effect ;)
Like always, there's always so much more to come. I'll try to keep the information updated and we continue to make progress.

image_50391809.JPG

image_50389505.JPG

image_50399233(2).JPG

IMG_1884.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

IMG_1881.jpeg

IMG_1880.jpeg
I’ve been keeping an eye out for options that have a beauty ring…bc I’ve scratched my optional Badlands wheels every time I go off-road and want to be able to paint/replace a beauty ring! These have too many holes for me to clean, but I’m looking forward to your other designs!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Love my machined magnums on my 2 door. Could you please provide an update on the shift knobs? Where are they? When are they? i've been holding off on buying other options for almost 6 months.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
YESSSS AR LESSS GOOO!!!! Know these will be quality!!!
Agreed. I have the AR stirrups on my JL and love them. Top notch stuff.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as the AR Stirrups (really nice!) are $500/set and are 1/20th the block size, I expect these wheels to be $13,000/set.

I kid! Right?!? 👀 😁 They do look nice!

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Think a lot of folks are going to be unhappy with the pricing of these lol. Be very impressed if you can sniff a set for anything less than 7k
Sponsored