First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I am looking to grab a set of Amber DRL headlights for the Bronco. Does anyone have the Archaic or Form headlights and recommend them?

IMG_4309.jpeg
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

| bought Oracle headlights but I bought Archaic tail lights. I can’t comment on the actual head Light but can chat about Archaic.

Archaic tail lights lasted about a year and 1/2. Worked great and would have recommended Archaic. However, two weeks ago the tail lights stopped working at night. Brake lights and reverse works but night time driving stopped working and my Bronco gave me an error that my battery was turning off to save power every time I turned off the car.

I took the Archaic lights out because the whole piece is LED so you can’t swap bulbs. I put the OEM back in and tail lights worked at night and no more error. I emailed Archaic a few days ago. Haven’t heard back yet. Maybe nothing but maybe something. I’m still waiting to hear back. It’s a small company so I am going to be patient but that would stink if there is no warranty or if they won’t do anything to help out.

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I am looking to grab a set of Amber DRL headlights for the Bronco. Does anyone have the Archaic or Form headlights and recommend them?

IMG_4309.jpeg
I hqve thw form lighting and love them there brightness is on another level and the beam

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the archaic headlights and they are fine, they have more output than stock and look like stock, only they are amber. Go with the Form headlights if you like the chicklet look.

I ended up taking them off after a few miles and upgraded to the AlphaRex. The only reason was because the halo and dash on the Alpharex’s are diffused, which looks more high end to me. The Form and the Archaic have a rough, digital look to them. You can compare photos online for a better view of what I’m saying.

Im selling my Archaics if interested.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Archaic vs Form Headlights? IMG_4309
I'd highly recommend the Form Lighting over the Archaic. Better known brand, as Form Lighting is owned by the same people as Diode Dynamics.

I've ran pretty much every headlight out there, since we sell most of them. I think I like the Form Lighting the best.

The Morimoto XRGB are the brightest (lows) but some customers have issues with the DRL leds dying (as it's an RGB system).

The Morimoto XB are pretty bright also but have a DIFFERENT kind of look that I never REALLY LOVED.

The Form have an OEM style look to them and the output is pretty good. The high beams are FANTASTIC.

Form and Alpharex share the same designs and similar outputs. The only down side to Form and Alpha's output is that it's not as CRISP as Morimoto. Also the color shifts from a white to a blue depending on the angle. Otherwise, Form Lighting is currently what we run.

We're a dealer and would appreciate you supporting our business, as we're a vendor here as well

We ship FREE within the lower 48 US States and every order is eligible for REWARDS POINTS from us

Form Lighting 2021-2024 Ford Bronco LED Projector Headlights (Pair)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/form-lighting-2021-2024-ford-bronco-led-projector-headlights-pair/
Ford Bronco Archaic vs Form Headlights? 6 (small)

Ford Bronco Archaic vs Form Headlights? 1 (small)

Morimoto XB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Amber DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-amber-drl/
Ford Bronco Archaic vs Form Headlights? New-XB-4

Morimoto XRGB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xrgb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Archaic vs Form Headlights? XRGB3 (small)

Sponsored

mooNy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had the archaic headlights and they are fine, they have more output than stock and look like stock, only they are amber. Go with the Form headlights if you like the chicklet look.

I ended up taking them off after a few miles and upgraded to the AlphaRex. The only reason was because the halo and dash on the Alpharex’s are diffused, which looks more high end to me. The Form and the Archaic have a rough, digital look to them. You can compare photos online for a better view of what I’m saying.

Im selling my Archaics if interested.
How much are you selling for?

Mdibiase99

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased the Archaic and ran then for a couple months. Once snow and shit weather hit I started having a problem with the passenger side headlight not functioning properly. High beam wouldn't work, daytime running light stopped working and the halo would stay on for ten minutes after the car was turned off. I took it apart to find both end of their crossover harness were corroded. I would never purchase again.

tempImage4S4MWw.png
Sponsored