Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Hey all .. just looking for some good energy from the universe to be sent my way - in whatever form you prefer - rain dances, prayer, burning sage, drinking a shot of whisky - whatever. A couple months ago, an old neck injury (I broke my neck mountain biking 20 years ago) flared up on me - causing a lot of pain.. finally, I got in to see my doc, and after a bunch of delays, they got me in for a CT scan of my neck - and it showed some bulging discs and stuff - so I'm being referred to a neurosurgeon for options.. but even more concerning is that in the CT scan, they could see part of my lungs, and saw something 'unusual' - a nodule in my right lung - and recommended a more in-depth CT scan / cancer screening of my lungs. I go in tomorrow for that CT scan, and to be honest- I'm scared as hell. My wife knows about it all obviously, but I haven't told her how worried I am, because she's already a worry-wart, and I don't want to make it worse for her unnecessarily until I have more answers... but - inside, I'm a freaking mess right now. The past few months have been rough - I had a crazy customer from work who made very specific and credible threats against my life - not the first time I've had that happen after working 26 years in customer service, but the first time it's been this credible .. to the point where my employer has set up a security patrol to come by my house 6x a day, and we've gotten our legal team involved... then, 2 weeks ago, my wife's car got stolen (with her wallet and cell phone in the trunk) - that was a fun ordeal... plus my neck issues, and now the lung thing.. I'm trying to keep my shit together, and not freak out - but I could definitely use some good vibes.

Thanks
Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good vibes coming your way from Motown.
Positive thoughts, towards your positive outcome.🙏

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Universe has a way of working itself out, you will be fine and here is to things looking up for you and your family.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
maybe it is a good sign, you would have never had a ct scan without the neck pain. If it is something, you likely caught it early.

OP
OP
calgecko

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
maybe it is a good sign, you would have never had a ct scan without the neck pain. If it is something, you likely caught it early.
Thanks ... that's what I keep telling myself.. trying to find the positive in this whole situation. Still scared as hell though. Thanks again :)

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good vibes and prayers heading your way. Keep your head up and keep positive!

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

prayers sent!

earlier this year my wife lost her 2nd fight with cancer, she fought bravely for the past 2 years

fuck cancer

I just found out that my BIL, who also has other health problems, found a growth in his lungs and is getting tested, the outlook does not look good

fuck cancer

all I can say is do not let it break your spirit, stay positive and fight like hell
take the time to enjoy every small moment with friends and family as when something like this happens you cannot get that time back

I wish you all the best during these challenging times, but they do get better
Sponsored