Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chrysler Pacifica 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good afternoon Bronco addicts! I have a quick question I was wondering if anyone could answer. There have been many events to see and experience the new Bronco. Ride along events, dealer events, etc...

Has anyone got to hear the B&O audio system?

I am curious as if it is worth ugrading from the standard system. Thanks all and happy trails!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jandsnagel

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chrysler Pacifica 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry I missed that.....thank you!!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing to keep in mind, the B&O system may be easier to upgrade so that alone may merit the investment. Example, HiFi in BMW 2-series has fewer speakers but most importantly the amp is integrated into the head unit, which in modern cars is next to impossible to replace. HK upgrade for $850 still sounds like crap (slightly better crap) but that gets you 2 more speakers and a standalone amp in the trunk which is VERY easy to replace. For that car the cheapest path to decent audio is to do the HK upgrade then replace everything versus saving the $850 up front then trying to upgrade.

Too soon to tell on the Bronco but once people get their hands on them it could very well be a similar situation... just something to watch out for.
Sponsored