First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang 07 Mustang 97 F250 05 Explorer 14 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love seeing what different color combos everyone comes up with. I tried to make them as user friendly as I could and I love to see you guys using them.

Only thing I have seen on here that I don't do myself is sand them before paint. I have never seen a need to sand the acrylic and I have never had a problem with any of my personal badges.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out to me and I do have some special bronco projects in the works.
Sponsored

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 292C88E1-CC5D-44E7-87B7-0C9E4152C3C5

I don’t want anybody else to know about these so they stay unique but it’s such a great product I feel like these guys deserve the recognition

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 292C88E1-CC5D-44E7-87B7-0C9E4152C3C5

I don’t want anybody else to know about these so they stay unique but it’s such a great product I feel like these guys deserve the recognition
Looks great! Did you paint the base black layer at all, or leave as is? I painted my letters and assumed the adhesive would stick better to the acrylic itself rather than paint, but wanted to check with others who have done the same.
Want to have these ready if my Bronco ever leaves the rail yard it’s currently sitting at.

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did paint the base layer, mostly to make sure the texture on the letters and base are the same. They seem perfectly secure but time will tell I guess

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoutout to @Outlaw_Studio/No Shame Garage for the sweet customizable Bronco badges and top notch customer service/shipping speed! I’d also like to shoutout @atx_chance for the step by step instructions on how to do something that I would’ve never attempted had I not seen his clearly explained and planned out post.

Following Chance’s instructions, I was able to sand, paint, assemble, and mount my badges this weekend andI couldn’t be happier. I used his exact same color scheme and paint choices as I felt the badlands orange looks great against cactus gray and it all came together pretty well.

Pro tip: DO wait the full 24 hours (maybe even 48 hours to be safe) before attempting to handle the letters after painting. Though the paint is fairly dry after a few hours, it’s still pretty soft to the touch, especially if you’re assembling it. My impatience led to a few small (noticeable to me!) imperfections due to the paint being a little soft.

Pics of the process below:
Just ordered mine. Mind sharing the paints you used? I saw the white primer, but I'll need to get badlands orange too

Sponsored
OP
OP
trenttrizzy

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just ordered mine. Mind sharing the paints you used? I saw the white primer, but I'll need to get badlands orange too
A bit late with my reply but I took a pic of the paints I used, as well as the clear coat. A bit of advice if you’re an impatient knucklehead like me.. allow at least an hour for your coats to dry before touching/adding another coat. I was a dummy and waited maybe 20 min cause “it looked dry” and made a few indentions/fingerprints in the paint. Don’t be like me!
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio IMG_8583

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bit late with my reply but I took a pic of the paints I used, as well as the clear coat. A bit of advice if you’re an impatient knucklehead like me.. allow at least an hour for your coats to dry before touching/adding another coat. I was a dummy and waited maybe 20 min cause “it looked dry” and made a few indentions/fingerprints in the paint. Don’t be like me!
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio IMG_8583
Thanks. Did you clear coat the pieces separately, or once it was all assembled?

OP
OP
trenttrizzy

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks. Did you clear coat the pieces separately, or once it was all assembled?
I clear coated them separately. 3 coats of paint and 3 coats of clear coat, if i remember correctly.
Sponsored