• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Badlands Capable Front Bumper and steel skid pate

MattyMatt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Front capable bumper with fog lights, front steel skid plate and mounts for sale from my 2022 Badlands (4 dr, 2.7, SAS) with 9,500 miles. The bumper is like new, the skid plate has a few scrapes but is just cosmetic.

$250 obo, located in Nazareth, PA cash, call txt 336-339-9877 Matt.

Ford Bronco Badlands Capable Front Bumper and steel skid pate IMG_8472
Sponsored

FormerRotor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Free Bump! How does your availability look tomorrow? Better-half has her hopes up for mod bumper, but these would be an improvement over the base plastic bits. Will see what she thinks (full disclosure: I'm doubtful she'll bite, but its worth the ask).

OP
OP

MattyMatt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Free Bump! How does your availability look tomorrow? Better-half has her hopes up for mod bumper, but these would be an improvement over the base plastic bits. Will see what she thinks (full disclosure: I'm doubtful she'll bite, but its worth the ask).
Yes, I’m here Saturday, give me a call… 336-339-9877

FormerRotor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, @MattyMatt ! No luck creating the free time on the 6-hour drive (I think family would have been game for the mod bumper, but capable was a compromise). GLWS! I’m sure someone will pick that bad boy up in no time!
Sponsored