Badlands - Gray Interior Accents?

2DRNMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all, first post. You have a great forum here. Tons of inspirational and educational posts. I’ve got a question regarding a potential order for this year or next:

The Ford website shows the Badlands with gray interior accents (stitching, grab handles & vents) when referencing the leather trimmed vinyl seating option (see below). However I’ve inspected several MY23 Badlands that have the leather trimmed seats listed on the window sticker, and the vehicle photos (actual not stock photos) show the orange/yellow accents and stitching instead. Seems the MGV option also has the orange/yellow accents.

I‘ve read the latest order guide and I even spoke to the inventory manager of my local dealership and he confirmed there is no distinct option for grey/yellow accents when entering a Badlands order, just the material option. So is the Ford website inaccurate? Are the gray accents actually not available in a Badlands build?

Thanks for any insight!

Ford Bronco Badlands - Gray Interior Accents? 36057830-583C-4773-AB4D-B43002F0EE3C
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build and Price on Ford's website is inaccurate.

The accent color you get is dependent on which trim and—one some trims—which interior you order. In the case of the Badlands trim, the only option is orange accents.

You can buy different color grab handles to mix it up a bit though..

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the leather seats, and I can confirm that it has orange accents (stitching, handles, etc.) just like the MGV.

The only difference is the seat material and the sound deadening headliner is standard with the leather package and optional with the MGV. If you are ordering MGV and want the headliner, make sure to tell the dealer to add it or it could be left off.

OP
OP

2DRNMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, Gray was only available on the lower trim packages and (only for 2021) the FE's. I passed the BL model because of the yellow/orange accents. Only the one thing that would have irritated me more - the damn Double Honk.

Jlew16

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I now have a 23 Badlands in Velocity Blue, and I have the vinyl seats and it came with the orange trim. I am not usually a fan of orange, but it looks really good IMO.

CordellMusic

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Coupe EXL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

+1 I've grown to like the orange accent on my CG Badlands.
Sponsored