First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am almost done with my badlands configuration (No Sasquatch) and left with 3 questions. Your thoughts are welcome.

1. Are the seats going to be power seats or manual controlled with Vinyl. If they are manual then i may be forced to go for leather option.
2. Running board side steps is not an option in badlands....how ever it is for wild track. I definitely need them for the kids dont mind going after market if needed
3. Hardtop sound deadening headliner and Roof-rails with cross bars - I like to get them though i think it is bug in the software which does not allow me to ad them on badlands as of now.

Thank you people.
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am almost done with my badlands configuration (No Sasquatch) and left with 3 questions. Your thoughts are welcome.

1. Are the seats going to be power seats or manual controlled with Vinyl. If they are manual then i may be forced to go for leather option.
2. Running board side steps is not an option in badlands....how ever it is for wild track. I definitely need them for the kids dont mind going after market if needed
3. Hardtop sound deadening headliner and Roof-rails with cross bars - I like to get them though i think it is bug in the software which does not allow me to ad them on badlands as of now.

Thank you people.
1. Manual
2. You should be able to get them not sure why you can't... I was able to on my build.
3. Glitch.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you people.
1. Manual
2. You should be able to get them not sure why you can't... I was able to on my build.
3. Glitch.
Small correction...

2. Badlands comes with rock sliders, so side steps are not an option. There is a glitch that allows you to add the rock sliders separately, however that is not necessary as they are a standard option.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Small correction...

2. Badlands comes with rock sliders, so side steps are not an option. There is a glitch that allows you to add the rock sliders separately, however that is not necessary as they are a standard option.
Really? Nice!

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Small correction...

?This

If you really want running boards, there will be aftermarket rock sliders+steppers you can replace it with. Like these for the Jeep:
Ford Bronco Badlands Questions 1603578645573

Sponsored
OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If i go for leather interior, do i get power seats and heated seats with high package? i know will lose the washable floor but power seats is imp for me. i normally dont plan to drive door less on off-road.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If i go for leather interior, do i get power seats and heated seats with high package? i know will lose the washable floor but power seats is imp for me. i normally dont plan to drive door less on off-road.
Short answer - we don't know right now. As it is B&P allows for a leather upgrade on BL - but the details specifically state manual seats. This is confusing because there are leather upgrades on other trims that specifically state power seats - for the same $2,195 option cost as the BL's leather. So, personally, I'm hoping it's yet one of the many B&P glitches to be resolved but who knows? If power really isn't an option on the BL then I'll be disappointed about the lack of power seats but happy to have a great reason to stick with MGV and wash-out interior.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Short answer - we don't know right now. As it is B&P allows for a leather upgrade on BL - but the details specifically state manual seats. This is confusing because there are leather upgrades on other trims that specifically state power seats - for the same $2,195 option cost as the BL's leather. So, personally, I'm hoping it's yet one of the many B&P glitches to be resolved but who knows? If power really isn't an option on the BL then I'll be disappointed about the lack of power seats but happy to have a great reason to stick with MGV and wash-out interior.
With leather, you get carpets, i can understand why. But if i have to pick between washable floors and power seats with leather, i am going leather. I just need to know if the leather seat selection would mean power seated and heated seats. If not it sucks. BL is their highest model and that is the least they can do.
Sponsored