• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Badlands Stock Wheels/Tires with TPMS and Lug Nuts

VailBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought a set of stock Badlands Wheels and tires for my Big Bend thinking it would be easy to sell the Big Bend setup to offset the cost. However, I’m getting zero interest in the Big Bend setup. Don’t need 2 sets of wheels/tires so putting out feeler if anyone is interested in the Badlands setup at $2K. I have seen cheaper on here but those didn’t have TPMS.

This is the stock Badlands setup 17” wheels with BF Goodrich KO2 33” tires. All 5 of them including factory TPMS and lug nuts. They have been driven approx 650 miles so full tread depth remaining and no damage. These will fit the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Black Diamond without removing the crash bars or any mods.

Please PM me if interested.

1FB3554D-225C-463C-A147-CCB9FC0C2351.jpeg

574F97E4-5443-46EA-8526-80B005EB8AF8.jpeg

243A2974-2995-41EF-B889-0CC494A49C8E.jpeg

2628A22B-465B-41C8-9471-D7D40A9F9493.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
VailBronco

VailBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bump

OP
OP
VailBronco

VailBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bueller...

OP
OP
VailBronco

VailBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any takers at $1650? Includes TPMS and Lug nuts. They now have about 1600 miles on them.
Sponsored