Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd go so far as to say that the AUX switches don't have enough power themselves, and the wiring definitely doesn't support the power needed for any rooftop application.
I'd agree with you in that Ford didn't use thick enough wire for my needs. Especially since you'll be powering lights that are not located RIGHT next to the battery. So far nobodys reported any issues with wires melting though, which is a good thing.
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just placed my order today.

Diode_Dynamics_Bezel__42326.1643849358.175.175.jpg

1 x Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco
  • 1st Pair SS3 Pro, White SAE Fog (+$120)
  • 2nd Pair SSC2 Pro, Yellow SAE Fog (+$100)
  • 3rd Pair SSC2 Pro, White Spot (+$100)
  • Upgrade SS3 to Backlit Version Yes (+$40)
Can't wait to see how they look and perform. We were up on the Grand Mesa yesterday in a white out snow storm, wish I had the Yellow Fogs then! Would have helped immensely. ;)
Did you ever post photos of what you ordered?

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with DD SAE fog and driving pods in/on the bumper because they are “legal” (yes I have been stopped). BD pillar “ditch” combo because I like the beam pattern and covers. Halogen KC daylighter spots on the roof are mostly for looks and get “overwhelmed“ by the other lights (May switch to LED bulbs but I do not do much high speed off-road running). The BD lights do seem higher quality but so is the price and I have no problem with DDs. I have way more light than I need.

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Vs. Diode Dynamics IMG_3060
Sponsored