Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve got a set on the front seats. Doing great a few months in! I’ll likely get the back seat covers as well.
Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
be prepared to wait, I ordered from Bartact last week of June when my Bronco was getting built. I still haven't received them. I've asked for status updates every 4 weeks or so and I get the same reply. "3-4 weeks out"

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this place still in business?? The took my money and my info. No shipping info, no replies to their designated email, no answers...........................WTF,

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
be prepared to wait, I ordered from Bartact last week of June when my Bronco was getting built. I still haven't received them. I've asked for status updates every 4 weeks or so and I get the same reply. "3-4 weeks out"
anything arrive yet?

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
anything arrive yet?
After a 4th email and 17 weeks, yes. They seem high quality. My 3 biggest complaints are: I am not a fan of the headrest cover fitment, so I kept them off. The back seat back-rest covers do not in any way accommodate for the middle seat seatbelt. So unless I missed something on how this would install into the seat I would have to cut one large hole into the seat cover and pull the seatbelt through or unbolt one end of the seatbelt from the floor cut two small holes and feed it through for it to be usable. I feel like this would be a simple fix on their part to make a flap/ pass through so the seatbelt can be used. The bottom of the back-rest covers have flaps with velcro strips to close them up. I would prefer maybe a webbed cinch strap or buckle. That way you can really pull it tight to the seat, make the appearance less baggy.

In their defense, I didn't take a ton of time to install these, in total it took me less than 90 minutes. Had to sneak it in when the baby was napping lol.

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
After a 4th email and 17 weeks, yes. They seem high quality. My 3 biggest complaints are: I am not a fan of the headrest cover fitment, so I kept them off. The back seat back-rest covers do not in any way accommodate for the middle seat seatbelt. So unless I missed something on how this would install into the seat I would have to cut one large hole into the seat cover and pull the seatbelt through or unbolt one end of the seatbelt from the floor cut two small holes and feed it through for it to be usable. I feel like this would be a simple fix on their part to make a flap/ pass through so the seatbelt can be used. The bottom of the back-rest covers have flaps with velcro strips to close them up. I would prefer maybe a webbed cinch strap or buckle. That way you can really pull it tight to the seat, make the appearance less baggy.

In their defense, I didn't take a ton of time to install these, in total it took me less than 90 minutes. Had to sneak it in when the baby was napping lol.
Edit: I ordered seat covers from them, not the bags. Just realized in both my posts I did not clarifiy that.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

sorry to hear the down sides. Glad you finally received the items finally. Adventure on my friend!

RO_25

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these door pouches interfere with leg room? Does leg rub up against pouch with normal/typical leg positions and movements?

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do these door pouches interfere with leg room? Does leg rub up against pouch with normal/typical leg positions and movements?
Only if you add a pouch . I had an extra pouch on mine and took it off.
Sponsored