Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm brand new to Ford ownership and don't have a feel for whether the dealership service departments are all created equally. Is there any consensus with regard to whether any dealerships have especially good or bad service departments? Thanks all!
Sponsored

Madduck

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called Serramonte about the headlight issue on 12/1/2022. After getting bounced from service, to parts, back to service I was told a service writer would call me back. I have yet to receive that call. I've tried to call back twice since then and they don't answer the phone.

So far the Serramonte Ford service dept doesn't impress me.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our Service Department (Serramonte) is pretty well versed in Bronco due the volume of Broncos we sell.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

San Leandro Ford is terrible. If you go in with an appointment they won't start on your vehicle for hours, even for a quick child safety recall check. Always have to drop it off and you'll get it back end of day.

Installed a 1" spacer lift a while back, told them thats why I needed an alignment, dropped it off at 9am which was my appointment only to have them call me at 3pm saying they can't do an alignment because of the 1" lift. Wasted Ubers there and back. I haven't been back since, did the oil myself and will only go back for recalls and major issues.

frontrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Store Morgan Hill
awesome

Sponsored
OP
OP
ar1

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Store Morgan Hill
awesome
I had a pretty good experience buying there but its like 45min from me so hoping to find a good service dept north of south san jose

BroncoBLCG

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Walnut Creek Ford...They are also performance certified and can install the programmer for the bronco's. Avoid Livermore!

Reactions: ar1

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Our Service Department (Serramonte) is pretty well versed in Bronco due the volume of Broncos we sell.
Its unfortunate that the service team there never calls you back. I Tried to setup some warranty issue work for my Bronco Raptor over a month ago, spoke to someone, only to be told they will call me back, and never received a call back.

I called this week on Monday, to schedule an appointment and spoke to a service advisor about the warranty issues (passenger door misaligned, carbon fiber grab handle not installed correctly and dash cutting into it) as well as a service I would pay to have done (wheel swap), and while they took all my info down, they told me they would have to call me right back. We are at Thursday now with no call back (and yes I have called to follow up). I Wanted to ensure the work could be done to minimize how long the vehicle would need to stay there. Wheel swap should be same day (but they couldn't even verify that on the spot)

Last edited:

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Sunnyvale service was not much better than my experience with Ford Serramonte, in that the service advisor also says they need to call you back and never does, and nothing happens even when you call to follow up.

So far my experience with Ford Service departments is significantly below any of the other service departments I have worked with for the vehicles I own. In fact, each of those service departments has gone out of their way to help me in various things (I wasn't expecting them to or asking them to).
Sponsored