First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check out Heather Storm walk through our Bimini Top for Bronco! Act now before the price increase on April 4th!

Sponsored

Last edited:

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's crap. Do not buy. Their customer service doesn't know how to install it, and their "Bronco" guy is too busy to help. I've spent days and received no help from their team with the design flaws.

I've been waiting to post a negative review here to warn others to not buy this. I'll be returning mine this week after the Bestop Bronco guy gets back to me. Giving them one more chance to get it right.

Has a number of design flaws:
  1. The sides of the top do not have enough anchor points. Thus, it flaps non-stop and rapidly while driving, creating significant noise.
  2. The front does not have enough anchor points, so it lifts up and creates a "Cool Jim" look that is not only unappealing, but it creates noise and forces wind down into the cabin.
I've had to bungee down the top to keep it from flapping. I added 8 more grommets to try and keep the top down, but it still makes noise and the top lifts with wind. So far, not worth $300.

*Note: I have the canvas version, which technically is waterproof, but the water runs down into the zippers that span the top. So, the canvas top will not protect you in any sort of weather. My son in his car seat was drenched when we drove a mile in some light rain. All of the water funnels right over the back seats, and right onto your passengers.

Ford Bronco Bestop Bimini IMG_1086

Ford Bronco Bestop Bimini IMG_1087

Ford Bronco Bestop Bimini IMG_1096
Ford Bronco Bestop Bimini IMG_1172

Ford Bronco Bestop Bimini IMG_1171

OP
OP
Bestop_Team

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's crap. Do not buy. Their customer service doesn't know how to install it, and their "Bronco" guy is too busy to help. I've spent days and received no help from their team with the design flaws.

I've been waiting to post a negative review here to warn others to not buy this. I'll be returning mine this week after the Bestop Bronco guy gets back to me. Giving them one more chance to get it right.

Has a number of design flaws:
  1. The sides of the top do not have enough anchor points. Thus, it flaps non-stop and rapidly while driving, creating significant noise.
  2. The front does not have enough anchor points, so it lifts up and creates a "Cool Jim" look that is not only unappealing, but it creates noise and forces wind down into the cabin.
I've had to bungee down the top to keep it from flapping. I added 8 more grommets to try and keep the top down, but it still makes noise and the top lifts with wind. So far, not worth $300.

*Note: I have the canvas version, which technically is waterproof, but the water runs down into the zippers that span the top. So, the canvas top will not protect you in any sort of weather. My son in his car seat was drenched when we drove a mile in some light rain. All of the water funnels right over the back seats, and right onto your passengers.

Hello!
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the frustration and would love to help resolve these issues. Can you please private message me photos of the entire Bronco so we can see the back too? A copy of your purchase receipt as well.

- Eryn@Bestop

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello!
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the frustration and would love to help resolve these issues. Can you please private message me photos of the entire Bronco so we can see the back too? A copy of your purchase receipt as well.

- Eryn@Bestop
5 days and no reply. I've also not received a return call or e-,ail from Bestop. I'm taking my canvas bimini back to Ford. They were waiting for me to bring it in, because I was hoping Bestop my contact me and answer my questions.
Sponsored