Big Bend

Alsvior

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 5.0 & 2024 Bronco 2.3 (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello everyone.

Just put an order in for a Big Bend. May be as late as June, but may be as early as April. The wait is Hell :rolleyes:

Glad I can get a manual tranny. Hot Pepper, tinted clear coat (um...that would be a Candy from an old school painter like me :D) Plan to give a little lift and there are no shortages of almost new OEM Sasquatch wheels and tires on Ebay.

I live in the country in Iowa, and a Bronco will be a great addition to my F150 coyote(y)
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello everyone.

Just put an order in for a Big Bend. May be as late as June, but may be as early as April. The wait is Hell :rolleyes:

Glad I can get a manual tranny. Hot Pepper, tinted clear coat (um...that would be a Candy from an old school painter like me :D) Plan to give a little lift and there are no shortages of almost new OEM Sasquatch wheels and tires on Ebay.

I live in the country in Iowa, and a Bronco will be a great addition to my F150 coyote(y)
So the rear locker costs nothing, however you have to option it, to get it? Is that really the case? At one time it was an $800 upgrade.

OP
OP
Alsvior

Alsvior

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 5.0 & 2024 Bronco 2.3 (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the rear locker costs nothing, however you have to option it, to get it? Is that really the case? At one time it was an $800 upgrade.
That is correct. I’m not sure what they did in previous years, but the rear locking diff is a no-cost option in the Big Bend.

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would suggest you get mud flaps if you live on gravel roads.
Sponsored