Sponsored

BIG NEWS! Bronco 2-door Packhorse is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 4Runner, 1967 Mustang 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In just a few short weeks I’ll be releasing the mod for the Packhorse Cargo Management System for the 2-door community. We had a customer place an order for a custom tray size for a 2-door rear seat delete. The tray dimensions are a huge 39” (W) x 46” (L) to utilize as much of the rear of the Bronco as possible. Our customer stated that we should probably expect this to be a sought after item. All our soon to be released accessory shelves, baskets and mounts will fit the 2-door model as well.
The website will be updated with the 2-door Packhorse by July with our mid-summer accessory release.
Let us know your thoughts 2-door owners so we can get the CNC laser prepped for your orders.
As always, we are a custom shop so let us build a Packhorse with your specs in mind.
wickedrelicsoffroad.com
Ford Bronco BIG NEWS! Bronco 2-door Packhorse is coming! IMG_4598

I’ll be including a weekly photo of some of the amazing locations we visit!
Covered Bridge from Cartersville, Georgia
Sponsored

Last edited:

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely interested in this since I already removed my rear seats and have been thinking about how I want to setup the floor. This seems like it might be a good option.

Do you have any production updates and maybe some pre-production pictures you can share?

OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@WickedG6 I am ready for one for a 2-door rear seat delete.
Greetings Dog,
We are offering two sizes. One has the same dimensions as the 4-door version and an extended version that measures 46” deep (custom size) and utilizes more of the rear seat area.
I am waiting to receive the custom size that a customer ordered special and after I get photos of it installed it will be posted on
www.wickedrelicsoffroad.com
I am suggesting to everyone that wants to take advantage of the introductory pricing to go ahead and place an order to reserve your Packhorse, especially if you want the larger custom size so I can put in the order with my CNC laser provider to cut the larger tray.
I am always available for any questions you may have.
Chris

Sponsored

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@WickedG6

Pricing? And how long for delivery of the extended size? And I assume the rear seats come out to install the extended size, correct?

OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely interested in this since I already removed my rear seats and have been thinking about how I want to setup the floor. This seems like it might be a good option.

Do you have any production updates and maybe some pre-production pictures you can share?
Hey HighVelocity,
I’m going to copy the same response I just sent to Dog because it’ll answer some of your questions.
As for the photos, the standard version for the 2-door rear delete looks identical to the 4-door version. The extended 2-door version that we just finished designing for another customer is still in with my CNC laser provider. It is 46” deep versus the standard 26” deep version. I’ll have photos of it nice I get it back from my powder coater.
We are offering two sizes. One has the same dimensions as the 4-door version and an extended version that measures 46” deep (custom size) and utilizes more of the rear seat area.
I am waiting to receive the custom size that a customer ordered special and after I get photos of it installed it will be posted on
www.wickedrelicsoffroad.com
I am suggesting to everyone that wants to take advantage of the introductory pricing to go ahead and place an order to reserve your Packhorse, especially if you want the larger custom size so I can put in the order with my CNC laser provider to cut the larger tray.

OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@WickedG6

Pricing? And how long for delivery of the extended size? And I assume the rear seats come out to install the extended size, correct?
The current introductory pricing for the extended version is $800.00 and after July 31st it goes to $950.00
The dimensions are 39” wide and 46” deep.
Yes sir, this definitely requires the rear seat delete.

OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The current introductory pricing for the extended version is $800.00 and after July 31st it goes to $950.00
This also has an increased shipping expense because it is an oversized item and will be calculated prior to shipping and we’ll invoice you the difference in the shipping costs.

OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do need to correct my above statement. This pricing is for the standard 2-door version. My apologies Bronco community.
The extended version which is currently a custom size for a customer is $900 for introductory pricing and $1050 after July 31st.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Community,
Since there seems to be a fair amount of interest in the extended 2-door delete I am adding a separate listing on www.wickedrelicsoffroad.com
to place your order and to list information.
I appreciate the interest.
Chris

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco Community,
Since there seems to be a fair amount of interest in the extended 2-door delete I am adding a separate listing on www.wickedrelicsoffroad.com
to place your order and to list information.
I appreciate the interest.
Chris
Cool. Just placed my order.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a chance without at least some introductory photos and ideas so I can see how it works and installs. Sorry, I don't just trust blindly that it's going to fit my needs. $150 off isn't enough for me to finance your R&D.

OP
OP
WickedG6

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a chance without at least some introductory photos and ideas so I can see how it works and installs. Sorry, I don't just trust blindly that it's going to fit my needs. $150 off isn't enough for me to finance your R&D.
Hey, I can understand it’s difficult to sometimes trust what kind of a product someone has without actually being able to physically check it out and test it for yourself. I have similar thoughts as well. If you haven’t seen my original Packhorse introduction video on YouTube I’ll leave the link below. To show some good faith I’m going to keep the introductory pricing for the extended 2-door Packhorse up until the customers that have already placed orders receive their products and have the opportunity to review them here for the Bronco6G Community.
Packhorse intro video link
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.