• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Black Diamond 17” Standard Wheels, Tires, TPMS & Lugs - Price Reduced $900

my_hero_nero

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black Diamond 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just put Sasquatch 35 takeoffs onto my 2024 bronco 4 door. Which means I no longer need my standard wheels & tires.

Selling all 5 wheels, tires, tmps and lugs. 265/70/R17 with +55 offset. General Grabber A/Tx 32" tires. Taken off at 350 miles. Brand new!

Asking $1,200 $900. I'm located in North West Philadelphia (Manayunk). I will be doing a far bit of traveling down south on 95 to central Virginia over the next several months and would be able to deliver. Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey are all within range.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 17” Standard Wheels, Tires, TPMS & Lugs - Price Reduced $900 IMG_0704

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 17” Standard Wheels, Tires, TPMS & Lugs - Price Reduced $900 IMG_0705

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 17” Standard Wheels, Tires, TPMS & Lugs - Price Reduced $900 IMG_0706
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
my_hero_nero

my_hero_nero

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bump - Updated Photos

OP
OP
my_hero_nero

my_hero_nero

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bump - price reduced to $1,000

OP
OP
my_hero_nero

my_hero_nero

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price reduced to $900

Sponsored

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
seems a great price for five nice wheels/tires... wonder what other vehicles fit the same lug size/pattern? Might want to post on a different forum for compatible vehicle. GLWS

OP
OP
my_hero_nero

my_hero_nero

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
seems a great price for five nice wheels/tires... wonder what other vehicles fit the same lug size/pattern? Might want to post on a different forum for compatible vehicle. GLWS
Not a bad idea. I do believe these fit the Ford Ranger or any vehicle with a 6 X 139.7 lug pattern. That seems to be a very common lug pattern for a lot of vehicles.
Sponsored